Chapter 28: Just some shocking surprises

Just a random video that made me laugh my *ss out XD
®©®©®©®

''Believe in the weapon that is in the suit, (y/n)," Randy said, repeating the same words all over and over. I just can't seem to do it.

The two of us are somewhat inside a book that he told me that it's called, The Ninja Nomicon, a guidebook toward to being a true ninja and that I kept on calling it 'The Book of Deep Quotes'. Doodles of many kinds are so Bruce! This book is definitely the cheese!

''Ninja, I know. I'm trying my best to do it but it just can't seem to work out-'' I was cut mid sentence when I realised, I have took out a weapon from my suit. Yes! But the problem is...it's not a ninja weapon...but a...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

A F*CKIN CHAINSAW!!!

The ninja was shoked as eff. He asked me on how the hell would a chainsaw would even be in a ninja suit for some reason and that I confessed to him that I (love him<3 XD) kept on imagining a chainsaw for some reason which really made him facepalmed. I giggled under my breath and said to him sarcastically. ''What? At least I did it right? And that a chainsaw can also be used as a weapon brah,'' He playfully rolled his eyes and hugged me tightly from the back. His reaction made me all giggly outside but it soon stopped when he said something so...unusual. ''This is the reason why I love you so much!''

Soon, everything seem to stop like literally, everything. To stop this awkward situation, I said to him 'what' with the tone that means that I didn't hear him a while ago. To my surprise, it worked. He just sighed in somewhat relief and just went on with our training like nothing happened. ''So *coughs*," he started. ''Next step, yo-''

''Ninja!!!'' a deep voice said. Both of us turned to the direction on where the sound is as I saw another ninja...a much more taller than the one I'm with...and much more taller than me T-T. The taller ninja went to the two of us with fire in his eyes. ''Ninja!'' He shouted again. The ninja beside me tried to calm him down when I heard he said 'First Ninja'. So there has been a First Ninja? So does that mean that a lot of people have been a ninja before? ''You do know you can't bring strangers heeeeeeeere...'' The somewhat first ninja stared at me and laid his hands on both of my shoulders as he asked. ''Silent Glow? Is that you?...''

''Silent Glow?'' I started. ''Who's that?'' He looked down on the ground, his expression filled with disappointment. ''So you're not Haize huh?'' He took his hands away from my shoulder and was about to turn to the other ninja when I just processed the last words he spoke. ''Haize? Haize Hayashi?''...

First Ninja's POV
''Haize? Haize Hayashi?'' My eyes widen in what the girl said when Randy told me that her name was (y/n), the girl who saw Haize on his mirror and that both of them were alike in appearance. I turn to glance at her but it seems that many memories of Haize and I seem to file up within my mind. Before I even get to space out, Randy waved a hand in front of me as I thanked him. ''So (y/n), I heard you have seen The Silent Glow or in other words, Haize Hayashi, yes?''

She nodded. ''I have, we've been friends ever since she started visiting me every once and a while,''

''Did she say everything about me?''