Chapter 9: Theramonster

It's lunch time so I expect people to rush to the canteen and what I mean rush, I meant that people are gonna push me and bumped me till I kiss the floors, wall, lockers, or to something/someone, it depends on what direction they pushed me. But this time, the people didn't rush to go to the canteen, they rushed out of it. Loud roars were heard inside of it and being the rebel I am, I went inside. Tbh, P-Slim already told the us to stay away from the monster and while the ninja is fighting it cuz it will harm us. Did I listen? No.

The purpose of the ninja is to save the people who are endanger and base on what I saw after getting inside, no one was endanger or anything. I'm the only student in Norrisville who is willing to endanger herself just to make the ninja more useful like hello, he's already destroying the school and the only thing he can do in return now was to stop the monster then save a student then that's it, duh! But I can sense that he's already getting tired of saving me everytime a monster appears because he always groan then he'll whispered 'her again' and that I can hear him to the fact I'm still near him.

I saw the Theramonster up ahead. Who's Theramonster? Well, that's simply Theresa who became a monster. I'm the only student, who wasn't a ninja, that knows the reason why people get stank for some reason. All it takes was observation. Maybe perhaps the reason Theresa got monster-fy is because of her complicated love life with Randy. Won't she just accept the fact that he will never be hers? Like hello, somethings are simply not meant to be. An example of that is them.

I just sat down on top of a table, waiting for the Theramonster to get me. The fighting scenario was taking forever. When the ninja turned his head toward me, he rolled his eyes and if I'm not mistaken, he whispered to himself 'Her again'. Oh how good am I at irritating people.

Randy's POV
I was just fighting stanked Theresa when I remembered that (y/n) is always in the background everytime. And just as I turned my head, there she was, sitting on the table as if she's a model of some sort. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and whispered.

''Her again,'' In just 5...4...3...2...1... Theresa is now going toward (y/n) then she grabbed her by her waist and roared at her, saliva coming out of her then to (y/n).

''Your sick Theresa! Ugh! Do you even brush your teeth? Cuz there are stil some pieces of food between your teeth and your breath smells like rotten garlic or fish,'' she complained which made Theresa furious at her. Theresa swinged her arms toward then let go of (y/n). She was about to be slammed to the wall though she just crossed her ams and her face had no emotion, just plain bored. She seemed to be used to these things already.

I gave out a sigh then charged at (y/n). Before her head even hit the wall, my scarf snatched her into my arms. Both of us made eye-contact and it took us a long time to realize that Theresa is now charging at us. I slowly put her down as I aimed toward her baton...

(Y/n)'s POV
Watching him fight the Theramonster is getting more boring each time they encounter. I think this is the 11th time she became a monster and fought the ninja. I just sat on top of a counter. My chin on top my palm. Just staring at the scenario. I can see that the ninja kept on glancing at me. He must be hypnotized by my hotness.

As what my senses said, he's going forth on her baton then slice it in half...as always. Is that the only thing she values the most?

After the whole fighting chu chus, the Theramonster turned back to her human form, not remembering a thing that has happened.

''SMOKEBOMB!!!" the ninja shouted as he slammed his smokebomb onto the ground, red rancid fumes coming out of it.

''Correction! It should be called STINKBOMB!!!" I shouted back at him but the last thing I know he's gone. At the place where he is standing a while ago, a somewhat book laid there. I walked toward it and picked it up. Theresa saw me as she went beside me.

''You do know you should give that back right?''

''Sorry Theramonster, finders keepers,''...