Chapter 29: Within me...

Reader's POV
''Hey look! Nomo's demonic sister is here! And awww, it seem like she got drench because her umbrella thought that she'll get even prettier when she's soaked! Ahahahahaha!'' Well, let's just say that Nomi had left me a while ago since he needed to go back to the ninja because of something urgent. So here I am, with the bully. ''You can't scare me with those eyes anymore you demon!'' NOW THAT DOES IT!

''Are your parents here?'' I asked. ''Of course not you b*tch!'' he replied with a roll of his eyes. My eyes searched for Nomo everywhere but it seems that he's not here... I wonder where he is... But first, I have to teach this kid a lesson he would never forget! I turned to the *sshole, my eyes staring deeply into his as I went beside his ear and whispered. ''You better run you stupid *sshole if you don't want to end up dying...'' This made the kid stutter in fear as he ran away from me, shouting 'demon' over and over.

As I ran after the kid, many people stared at us but seem to just ignore it. All the chasing is really tiring but good thing, he ran in a dead end, just beside NHS. Now there's no escape. The boy looked at me with his arms cross as he said 'So what're you gonna do, grandma?' In just a few seconds, rage took over me...

Author-chan's POV
The little boy looked at you with fear when he saw your eyes glow red, blood streaming down on your cheeks. You bare your now sharp long teeth where blood is still dripping down to the pavement. Bloody claws replaced your nails. You can see the little idiot crying and shouting his parents' name with all his might but no one heard it. Sweet sounds of fear made you grin which made the boy cry more louder. Since you have a little bit of a good side, you let him ran pass you but you told him your last words that made him ran faster and trip and ran again.

''If you ever spoke of the scenario that had happened to other people, your dead to me but...let's just say that no one will believe you...muahahahahaah!'' From your last words, you didn't realize that someone have heard it from a far, just within NHS...

Sorcerer's POV
I was just having an afternoon nap when someone started poking my arm. At first, I just ignore it and turned to the other side, but it didn't stop. It irritated me so much that I tightly grabbed it and let it face me. Oh, it's just the stupid rat. ''Why are you waking me up?''

'Squeak' It said, pointing at one of the tubes on top of us. Cries of fear from a little boy from a far started fading away, I know I'm too late to stank that boy. I was about to go back to my slumber when I smell something... Chaos that once again faded. Soon, white smoke went out on one of the tubes and circled around me. It's glowing white that turned to grey then to black. As I was about to touch it when it instantly vanish into thin air.

I sniffed the smoke's aroma but it seems that all I could smell are scented candles... Scented candles... Scented candles... Is she still alive?!...

(Y/n)'s POV
''Owww,'' I winced in pain. ''What happened?'' I looked at the pool of blood just in front of me and saw my reflection... Do I have a monster within me? My eyes widen in shock and I looked at my hands. Claws. Glancing one more time at the pool of blood, I blinked both of my eyes and saw that the pool of blood disappeared. Looking at my hands, the bloody claws disappeared and return back to my original nails. I glanced at a broken glass and saw that I have turned back to normal.

A sigh of relief escaped from my lips as I walked back to Nomo's school. And there, I saw him sitting on one of the swing sets, alone, with no one to talk to. Sneaking up on him from behind, I put a hand on his shoulder as I told him that we're coming home and that he has to tell me everything that had happened during their trip. He nodded in agreement and gave me a bright smile...

Howard's POV
''C'mon RC, we have to perform for next week's NHS Winter Break Jammin', where people will be there to eat and have fun while they rock out with us, 30 Seconds to Math, on stage. Randy, its gonna be the cheese!" I pleaded while eating nachos at Greg's Gamehole. ''Howard, I don't know. I still need to train and train on being the ninja dude but I guess that could wait,'' he said, still pressing on buttons. I punched the air with enthusiasm, some nachos falling from the container.

''And maybe the ninja should perform also,'' In just a few seconds, he jumped up and told me that I have the best idea ever which really made my eyebrows furrowed. OK...

Author-chan's POV
So, you and Nomo were just walking back home. Good thing the storm stopped a while ago. Snowflakes began to fall from the sky, Nomo tried catching some on his tongue which he did successfully. You just giggled at the sight of him when a familiar Ferrari parked beside you guys. The driver rolled the windows down as you saw Axel wearing a tuxedo with matching shades. He waved a hand at the two of you and asked on where you guys are heading which you just said. ''Going home,''

''You want a ride home?'' He asked, the doors starting to open by themselves. Nomo jumped right in as you sighed and accepted. You went inside the car as the doors closed and off you guys go. ''Why are you wearing that?'' You asked him.

''We had a party a while ago and yeah,'' he replied. You just nodded your head in response and everybody was quiet during the trip... except for the radio that was playing classical music.

After the whole trip, everybody said their goodbyes and went to their ways.

Because of that day, Axel started hanging out with you and those times made you two became friends but reader-chan should always remember... the people who are close to her will one day betray her at the right time... where everything seems to be broken all at the same time...

What other secrets are hidden within her life? Who knows...

*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+
Follow, vote, comment<3
DimensionOutsider Away!