Chapter 15: Weird

Tiny reminder...
ITS MAH BERTHDEY!!! HAPPEH BERTHDEY TO MEH!!! AND IT'S NIGHTTIME!!! YEAH!!!
ok that's all XD

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

''Before anything else...I need your help...''

Author-chan's POV
Your eyes met each other, the breeze move your hair while the sun's light made a heart-warming effect. The fact that the ninja is still holding your hand made you feel all...heart-poundy. Is that even a word? Well now it is. Another moment of silence and blushing passed by when you snapped out of your thoughts and told him that he has to hurry up because Nomo is waiting for you. You wriggled your wrist a bit, signaling him that he has been holding your hand for somewhat 5-10 minutes already.

''Oh yah,'' he said as he let go of you, blushes forming on his cheeks. ''Sorry,'' Apologizing, he scratched the back of his neck and blushed, man he's so cute...wait, what? That Cute-tastrophe just created a swarm of butterflies inside your stomach. But then, someone just have to ruin it.

''Randy! Oh Sugar Boo!" Both of you guys heard. Out of the blue, you saw Theresa. Isn't she suppose to be at home since she's sick? Weird.

Her gaze turn to every direction when she saw you and the ninja. She walked like a model on the red carpet toward you guys which made you furrowed your eyebrows. Once she reached her destination, she did a hairflip then she started to twirl her hair with her finger.

''Do you guys see my boyfriend?'' she asked the two of you. That question shocked you and the ninja and whoever that guy is, you pity him for being stuck with the one and only Theramonster.

''Well?'' she asked again, her arms crossed while tapping her foot. Sheesh, won't she wait?

''Who is this 'boyfriend' you are speaking of?'' you asked her, already know what she'll reply. ''Randy of course! Like who doesn't get mesmerize by my total beauty?'' She reacted while getting her purse. From her purse, she took out her make-up collection and started to put many on her face like bruh, you're turning your face into a coloring book.

''Why are you putting make-up...infront of us?''

''Let this be your guide to become much more beautiful than what you really are because you look disgusting darling,''she said with an accent, still putting lipstick. Just behind your back, you can hear the ninja 'oh burn!'-ing which made you giggle in the inside because of how he does it. And girl, you never back down from a fight.

''You know what, eat all of that make-up, you might get prettier in the inside,'' The ninja is now trying to stop himself from LMAO-ing and while he's too busy doing that, you got yourself some wipes from your bag and put it on her hand. ''And what's with this?'' she asked with a disgusted tone on her voice and the reason behind it is because it's from you.

''It's to wipe off your so-called beauty,'' Now this made the ninja burst into 'ohhhh'-ing and 'burnnnn'-ing. Theresa rolled her eyes and that feeling when you really want to throw her off a deep cliff where she can never be seen again.

You kneeled to where the ninja is laying down, catching his breath. You patted his back hard and asked him. ''You want to die young? I can kill you if you want,'' He gave you his derpy face then playfully punched your arm. The two of you had a laugh when Theresa started having tuberculosis.

''Excuse me, hello? I'm finding Randy, my sugar boo,''

''Well I'm sorry, do you think I care? And I better go now, I still have to go somewhere,'' You said then turn to the ninja. ''Just tell me what you need tomorrow, k bai!'' After saying so, you got up and off your way to Nomo's school, hope you got there early because it's been 15 minutes since his dismissal...

Your POV
I am running as fast as I can that I kept on tripping, scraping some skin, but that doesn't mean I have to stop. I can see his school just around the corner when I bumped into someone. Holding my head, groaning in pain, I looked up to the person who bumped me...or in other words, I bumped to.

He wore a black cloak and he holds a some kind of scepter in his right hand. Is he trying to cosplay someone?

''Well, well, well, who do I have here? A pathetic little girl,'' What did he call me? Pathetic? That's just rude.

''Do you even have the rights to call me pathetic? Of course you don't,'' I talked back, standing up as I dusted off the invisible dust flakes. ''I wanted to punch you real hard on your face but I better be going,'' Huffing, I walked away from the stranger when he called. ''You're in danger girl, you don't know what's going to get you,'' It doesn't feel like a call to me, but a warning. Turning around to face him, my eyes widen for he wasn't there anymore. Weird.

Shrugging, I went back to where I was going when I look up to the sky. How the freak would it even turn dark?! Stars were nowhere in sight but a full moon is visible in the dark sky. Once I reached my destination, there was no one and I mean no one. The lights were closed, the swing sets moved swiftly with the breeze. Things are just getting weirder and weirder each time, I wonder why.

y/n~

I looked around for the source of the sound when I realize, there are no people except me. Creepy.

y/n~

Shivers ran down to my spine. I took a step backward when I heard something crack and that is the twig I stepped on. I was relief at first when I saw a shadow hovering my own shadow. At the corner of my eye, I can see a tiny light. Is it possible that it's...

I turn around to face her and it frightened me to death that I fell to the floor, crawling backwards. It's her. The ghost I saw in the mirror. She was walking slowly toward me while I'm crawling as fast as I could when my hand slip. I fell to the cold hard ground then just waited for what will happen next.

I can feel her near me, just a few inches away when she said.

Please...stop...him...