Chapter 6: Lost...

At the park, 5:45pm
Nomo and I decided to just hang out at the park for some reason. I just sat on a bench nearby the sandbox where he is building an obstacle course for his toy car. I gotta say that his architectural design is so bruce, it really looks realistic. Gazing at the orangish-pink sky, a very very very familiar voice was heard from a distance. I turned my head several times when I saw HIM and Howard and...a red head. He seems to be looking at Nomo...

Randy's POV
I can see (y/n) from a far though I just shrug on the thought of her but it seems that Nomi is too busy staring at the kid on the sandbox aka (y/n)'s somewhat brother. Waving a hand infront of him, he turned his attention to me.

''Why are you too focused on that kid? Is there something special about him?'' I asked.

''Yes...maybe...no...oh, I don't know!'' he replied, grasping his hair with his fingers. He sighed then soon calmed down. He sit straight and bow his head. ''He just seemed familiar to me... I don't even know why. I'll just tell you later when we got home,'' I wonder what he's gonna tell me later.

He looked at the kid again as I turned to look at Howard, who is now gone and decided to buy himself a corndog from the stall nearby. I glanced at (y/n) who's reading a book under the shade of the tree and...wait, why am I looking at her? Why am I lost in her eyes? She then looked at me then hid her face behind the book. Cute though...wait, what?! I banged my head on the arm of the bench and Nomi noticed me.

''You do know that banging your head will make no difference, right?'' he said as I banged my head one last time.

Nomi's POV
Rolling my eyes, something hit beneath my feet. I looked over it and saw that it's a red toy car. Soon, a shadow reign over it. Glancing to see who it was, my eyes widen. It's (y/n)'s stepbrother, Nomo.

''Excuse me sir,'' he started, his voice cracking a bit because of nervousness. ''Can I get that?'' he pointed his finger on his toy car as I gave it to him. He bowed and thanked me as he went back to the sandbox to continue playing.

It cannot be him...

He's gone...

He can never come back...

Can he?

I shrugged and turned to Randy who's done banging his head on the arm of the bench. Since it's getting a little boring so I decided to tease him to make things fun...for me. Muahahahaha!!! It seems that he have been looking at (y/n) a while ago...wonder why?

''Hey Randy,'' I called. He turned his head toward me and 'hmm' in response. ''I can see your crush from a far...oh yeah, you did saw her,'' At first, he seemed to be confused but little while later, his eyes widen as he punch me on the arm

''Not cool, Nomicon!'' I chuckled a bit and continue to tease him some more. He became a blushing mess whike at the same time, a punching monster. Howard came back with a corndog when Randy punched it accidentally. The corndog fell to the ground as both of their eyes widen. Howard knelt down then yelled.

''No...no...NO!!! MY BABY!!! CUNNINGHAM! WHAT THE JUICE WAS THAT FOR?!" Randy was speechless. I turned to look at (y/n) who is busy laughing at the event she saw so I decided to butt in the scene.

''Howie, like when did guys started to give birth to a corndog?'' I asked, a pint of laughter on my tone.

''I don't know! Besides, I just adopted that corndog for like a few minutes ago!'' He picked up the corndog and went toward the trashbin beside a tree. ''After all we've been through, I never knew I lost you in just a few minutes... Rest in Peace, Corndog. I hope you'll go somewhere better than this horrid world where my best bud can punch you...'' He threw the corndog away as I started to laugh like a maniac when I realize something from what Howard said that led me to sadness. I never knew I'll lost the one I should be taking responsibility of in just a short matter of time...

It's already getting late as we decided to go home. I took another glance at the boy in purple and left the park with Randy and Howard. Is that really him or was it just a look a like of him? Who knows...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Once we got home, I slammed myself on the sofa and rested my eyes when Randy shook me.

''What?'' I asked, still not opening my eyes.

''You told me you're gonna tell me something when we got home,'' Oh yeah, I forgot. I sit straight as I started to tell him the whole story of...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

My dead student...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Wanted:
Followers (I follow back)
Votes
And Comments

Reward: ...