Chapter 22: Code Red

Randy's POV
''(Y/n) is WHAT?!" Howard reacted, throwing his hands up in the air.

''Dude, I've already told you a bunch of times. She has this good side of her that she doesn't show to anybody...except for Heidi and Nomo since they are the closest people she has.'' He just huffed and shook his head in disbelief when he glared at me.

''Don't tell me that you have a crush on her, do you?'' he asked, pointing a finger at me.

''WHAT THE JUICE HOWARD! How on earth would I even have a crush on her?'' Instead of him replying, he pointed his two fingers on both of his eyes then onto mine. I just ignored him throughout our walk to our next class when we encounter...HER.

(Y/n)'s POV
''Hi (y/n),'' I turned to look at my right and saw the one and only Randy Cunningham, the 9th grade *sshole. My eyebrows furrowed on what action he just did. He somewhat turned all goody two shoes on me.

''Are you OK Randy? Or are you drunk or something?'' I asked him, giving him a weird look. He looked at me with the same expression I gave him and said. ''What do you mean? Is there something wrong with me?''

''Hell yeah, you're acting as if I wasn't your enemy, like instead of saying 'Hi b*tch', you replaced it with my name. You need to go to the clinic...or maybe in an asylum,'' Thanks to him, I didn't get to continue my conversation with Heidi and now, I need to get to my next class. Saying goodbye to her, I sprinted to Science class. I might be far away from the two weirdos but I can still hear their conversation *coughs* I mean argument. I wonder what're they arguing about but yeah, who cares...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

KRIIIIIIING!!!
Now that's the sound I really want to hear after a long day at school. I was running through the corridors, all excited for the training session the ninja said to me. My run to Nomo's school seems so fast for the speed I gain and let go. Instead of making him run also because of my excitement, I let my hand carried my bag as I carried Nomo at my back. He seems happy at how fast I run that he started to hold my hair and say. ''Horsey! Horsey! Giddy up!''

We have reached our destination. Opening the door, we both crash land at the sofa with smiles on our faces. Both of us raced to our rooms for our reasons and stuff. As I open my door, I can see the ninja sitting on my bed. ''Ever heard of knocking?'' He asked. The two of us giggled a bit as I spat back. ''Ever heard of asking permission before you entered my room?''

''Of course brah, and besides, I'm the one who told you to be here for training so yeah, I have the rights to enter,'' I can feel his smirk underneath his mask. Putting down my bag on the floor, he took a roll of bandages and held it in front of me. ''You'll need this,'' he said as he started to place on my arms and legs. I just looked at him while he's doing his business but there will be times that he's gonna look at me every now and then. He must be stung by my total hotness *flips hair*.

Once he's done, he stood up and clasp his hands together. ''OK, so I'm gonna teach you first some basics. Now, let's begin the session,''

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
''Like this, Hyaah!" I said, punching the training dummy he had popped out of nowhere.

''Kind of, just a little more harder. Here, let me help you,'' he suggested as he started to took hold of my fists. His hands were warm when they started to surround both of my hands. I do not know why I'm getting a little bit...jumpy all of a sudden like...my heart is beating faster than usual, maybe it's just because of the training I just had. Nothing special.

In every move, he began to guide me as if I was his own puppet. But there will be times that he'll stop and lean on my shoulder, that I can already hear him catching his breath. The fact that he doesn't know that my heart rate is rising that if he doesn't stop what he is doing, my heart will pop out of my body any moment now.

The time seem to stopped passing by. His grasp on my fists became light than a while ago. I turn my head to see him but wrong move, I'm now stuck, staring deeply into his eyes as he did the same thing to mine. His blushes we're nearly visible while mine can be seen from almost a kilometre. Both of us were a blushing mess. Soon enough, he started to lean. I don't know what to do next. I just stand in my position, all paralyzed. To make things less awkward, I 'accidentally' fell to the ground.

''You OK?'' He asked, lending out a hand. I nodded my head in agreement and took it. He pulled me upwards too hard that I fell one more time, but this time, I'm on top of him. Things are getting out of hand and now, I'm getting a little bit uncomfortable. Good thing he noticed it. Standing up, he pull me up once more, a little slowly than a while ago.

The two of us scratched the back of our necks, our cheeks filled with blushes of embarrassment. ''Sorry,'' I turned to look at him as he look at me, his eyes filled with sadness. I just nodded my head and looked at the clock. It both shock us for it said that it's already 11:45 pm. Never knew our training would lost us in time. As a few seconds pass, the ninja looked at me, then at the ceiling. ''So...umm... Can I sleep with you again?'' He asked, still avoiding eye contact. I thought about it again and nodded again in response. In an instant, he jumped on my bed and wrapped himself with the blanket, and now he looks like a burrito. I giggled at the sight and just go with the flow besides, it's just him.

I went at the side of the bed and took half of my blanket from him, making him roll. Now that I have the other half, I laid under the covers and just let his hands wrapped around my waist and his head contacted with mine. I threw a stuff animal from my side table to the switch, turning off the lights. His soft snores filled the silent air, though I didn't mind...

It's already midnight but I couldn't sleep. My eyes were about to close when someone started poking my shoulder. I open my eyes and just as I thought. It's Haize. ''So how's it going?'' She asked when her eyes darted with the ninja. ''Why is he here?'' Her tone was half serious and half worried.

''What's wrong?'' I silently asked her though I got no response. She kept on staring at the ninja when tears of blood started running down her cheeks. She wiped them off before it even got a chance to reach the floor. ''Yow girl, tell meh what's wrong? Did the ninja do something wrong?" I asked her again.

''It's something, I-I gotta go,'' she stuttered as she disappeared into thin air. This wasn't a dream right? Because if it was, I would've been awake and none of these had ever happened. I turn my head to face the ninja and he was fast asleep, his hands still wrapped around my waist. A little while later, he pulled me into a light hug.

'(Y/n), this is code red, definitely code red,' I panicked inside my head. 'Even a while ago is code red, WHAT'S HAPPENING IN MY LIFE?! I JUST TOOK CARE OF HIM YESTERDAY AND NOW, THIS RANDOM STUFF HAPPENS?! My life is so weird...very weird,'