Chapter 17: The Visit

Today is Saturday. The time where people don't go to school and relax at home or somewhere over the rainbow.

I was just washing my hands after mopping the blood-stained floor a while ago when I realized that I still have to cook breakfast for Om Nom and I. A thought of bacon and pancakes sounds nice so I decided to just cook it. The sweet aroma of the food made Nomo ran out of the living room, where he is watching his favorite show, and into the kitchen. He sat down on the chair and licked his lips. His mouth watered at the sight of the food on the table as he started to dig in, together with me.

''Hey Nomo,'' I started, making eye contact with the kid. ''Do you want to visit Heidi? I mean like, it's been days since we last visited her.'' He looked at the ceiling as if he was looking for his answer there when he was asked by his teacher (Admit it, you also did this when you're a kid XD). After a few moments of silence, he nodded his head with a jolly smile in his face...

An hour later...
We are now walking to Heidi's house. I'm wearing a (f/c) t-shirt, black leather jacket, destroyed jeans, and (f/c) rubber shoes for a change while Nomo is still in his usual everyday clothes. Once we reached her house, I knocked on her door and waited for her or someone to open it. The door open as the person spoke.

''Who is i...YOU?!" I know you have guessed it cuz it's very obvious.

I just shrugged of his appearance, pushed him away, and went inside the house. There was no one in sight so I decided to call for her.

''Heidi! There is a maniac inside the house!'' All I got is a smack on the head by Randy and a giggling sound from her. Annoyed and irritated is what I have felt right now and in order to calm myself down...I have to smack Randy back with much more force, Muahahahaha. I covered Nomo's eyes then...SMACK!!! Instead of smacking him on the head, I smacked him on his face. HARD. That he fell to the ground and a red hand mark was left. Uncovering Nomo's eyes, he looked at Randy and asked what happened.

''Well, I high-fived his face instead of his hand,'' I responded with a grin. Soon, Heidi started running down the stairs which results to her tripping over and landing on me and Randy. Nomo didn't get to be squished since he is a little far away from the stairs while Randy and I were at the front of it. Three of us groan in pain and now have 'broken' bones. Good thing Nomo was here to help us get untangled or else we become a pretzel. It took us a few minutes to get untangled and once we're free, all of us sat on the sofa and catch our breaths. Since I don't want Randy to sit beside me, I pushed him off the sofa and earned myself a death glare from him.

Randy stood up from the floor and went to Howard's room because he had enough of my painful 'touches'. Nomo asked my permission if he could join the boys and as a sister, I accepted it. He hurriedly follow Randy as Heidi and I are the only ones who are left. An awkward silence was made when she asked me if we could watch a horror movie. I nodded my head as she turned on the tv and flip the channels. While doing so, a question popped in my head and that it's a realization.

''Hey Heidi,'' I said, earning her attention, making her stopped flipping the channels. ''Why do horror movies were shown on halloween?'' I asked. She had this 'are-you-serious' look on her face as she told me that it's because it's scary and filled with ghosts and monsters that scares the heck of a person, which is the main purpose of halloween. ''But why aren't romantic movies in it? Like, falling in love is scary right and we do know that everybody is afraid to fall in love with the wrong person, right?'' That question made her think about it when she realized my realization.

''Woah...you're right. When did you realize it?'' she asked. ''Just a few minutes ago,''

After our little chit chat, she continued to flip the pages as she saw a channel with a horror movie playing. She glanced at me with a smirk on her face, which I know she's planning on something. Oh no. ''What do you say if we have a dare? Whoever didn't shout during the movie, she wins and the loser has to treat her. Deal?'' she asked, helding out her hand. I thought about it at first as I got shades from the table infront of me. We shook hands as the movie started...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

''AHHHHHHHHHH!!! I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! GONNA CHANGE THE CHANNEL! GONNA CHANGE THE CHANNEL! GONNA CHANGE THE CHANNEL!!!'' Heidi screamed at the top of her lungs as I just looked at her, still with shades, and laughed out loud. After changing the channel, she looked at me with her confused look on her face to the fact that she hadn't seen me jolting nor covering my face when it comes to the horror parts, that I just sat there all calm.

''So...what are you gonna treat me?'' I asked her with a smirk on my face. She started scanning her whole house as a light bulb was lit up on top of her head. ''How about we go somewhere tomorrow. You know, we can go camping,'' I nodded my head with no hesitation as we shook hands. She called out for the boys and in just a few seconds, they come running to the living room. Heidi explained to them the plan tomorrow and they agree to join us but the problem is, Randy's coming...which is a good thing cuz I can push him off a cliff...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Nomo and I are now at home and ready to go to sleep. But before that, do you guys want to know why I'm all calm during the movie? Well that's because my eyes we're closed the whole time and the shades were covering it so that Heidi won't see me. I'm such a cheater XD At least our visit is fun and worth it.