Chapter 24: Just a 'normal' day

(A/N: chapter inspired by our fair at school, Day 1-3) (bit long)

KREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENG!!!

(Y/N)'s POV
After school, Heidi, Nomo, and I decided to have fun at the park, which includes us sitting on the ground with make-up and food...what I meant by food, I meant by BEAN BOOZLED!!! We both suggested that if one of us spits it out, that person will get a consequence by putting make-up on le face.

As I lay down the box, I decided to play rocks, papers, scissors with Heidi since no one wants to make the first move. Nomo leaned on the tree that was giving us shade from the sun and watched us play the game. When it's already the last round, I noticed that the two of us have the same scores so it means that one wrong move will make me the first one to taste. In every drop, we shriek in fear but the last round took us a few minutes because we always drop the same sign.

When we are about to drop, I saw her fingers turn a lot like the scissors sign, good thing I was gonna drop the rock sign but then, she put that hand up in the air and onto her mouth. She seems shocked all of a sudden so I just shut my mouth up before I even say 'Ohhhhhhhhhh! Don't take it back, you just don't like to be the first! Bweh!'

She stood up from the ground and turned her head 360° as if she was a ghost or something. Her eyes widen and off she go. I looked at to where she was going when I saw her younger brother with the other two, laughing their *ss off at the bench near the sandbox where I sat before and watch Nomo play his cars and create amazing obstacle courses at the sand. My ears can't seem to hear what they're saying since they're far away but little did I know, they're coming at my direction.

All of them sat down on the ground, Randy beside me. Now that's just great!

''Hey (y/n), is it ok if they can join? My parents said that I have to take an eye on Howard because they're gonna arrive late night. He said that he won't go if his two friends won't so yah, they're here,'' Heidi explained in a monotone voice. Nodding my head, I turned to look at the people who are beside, Heidi and HIM. Ugh!

''Ooh! Ooh! Can I taste that?'' Howard asked, pointing at the jellybeans. Heidi and I looked at each other with evil grins on our faces. I said to Howard that he should turn the arrow around and if the arrow pointed at a specific jelly bean then that's the jelly bean he's gonna eat. He followed and with a smile on his face, he waited patiently until the arrow pointed at the brown colored jelly bean. He instantly got the brown one and started to chew on it when he spat it out, together with his saliva. He ran toward a water fountain and drank a lot of water, making the two of us laugh with happy tears going out from our eyes.

Now that he's done, he went back on our circle, ranting and shouting.

''Well...'' I explained to him the whole game on what we are playing when I told him that to the people who are gonna spit out the jelly bean, whether good or bad, that person will be tortured by putting on make-up. He was gonna make a run for it when I said. ''Buttface! Hold him down! Even you...umm...I didn't get to know your name,''

''Oh, my name's Nomicon, but people call me Nomi,'' he said, also holding onto Howard as I started to put make-up on him...

~â€Â¢~•~•~•~•~•~•~
''No!" I said. ''Why am I the next?'' So eventually, 2 people are already been victims and that is Howard and Randy. At first, I was scared but fortunately the arrow pointed to the lightish green jelly bean. I got excited since I liked both flavours, lawn clippings and lime but this time, it's different. Instead of the arrow pointing at the blue one, my second favourite jelly bean, blueberry and toothpaste, it hit the orange with kind of reddish spots.

When I chewed on it, I instantly spit it out and men, it really tastes like barf. *shivers* I went to the water fountain and drank and now, I'm the third victim. As Heidi was putting make-up on me, I could feel Randy staring at me. ''Yo Rands, I know I'm effin hot ok so stop staring at me,''