Chapter 34: New Foundings

After a lot of retyping this whole chapter, because it didn't got save, I have finally posted it.

ALSO ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! JUST A FEW MORE HOURS THEN ITS 2016!!!

Note:
(d/b) - date of birth
(m/n) - mom's name
(d/n) - dad's name

®©®©®©®
Author-chan's POV
Few days later...

So here you are, at school once again. Since you and Randy have been official for some time now, the two of you can't seem to show it around school because of Theresa, who always gets jealous when you're around him, and Heidi, who's gonna tell the whole school that the famous rivals of NHS are already in a relationship then sooner or later, Theresa is gonna be stanked and yada-yada. You guys still act up as mortal enemies since the two of you knows what's best.

Here, at the library, during lunch time, you were just re-reading the letter inside the envelope for I don't know times. Its hard to concentrate when your stomach is still half full since you only have eaten a fresh apple. Your stomach growled loudly but you still fight it. Stomach, bare with me please. I just need to find out what the message is all about then if we have time, I'll go eat.

What the letter read:
If you continue your job, I'll give you $10,000 every week. If you fail, the deals off.

''What deal?'' You asked, tapping your fingers on the desk. ''If Amara is gonna have $10,000 every week, why would she even need my necklace?''

''What necklace? Is it the gold necklace that I have lost before?'' Your head turned to no other than Randy Cunningham, the 9th Grade Ninja, your brucest boyfriend. Before he even gets to sit down beside you, he looked all around the area to see if the coast is clear and hey, it's clear. He gave you a quick peck on the lips and sat in front of you. ''You still mad at me for losing your necklace? I'm sorry OK,''

''Nope,'' you said. ''And besides, what matters now is why Amara didn't give it back to me when she has it all along.''

''She has it?!'' He asked, shocked and surprised at the same time. You just nodded your head, too hungry to speak a single word. Your stomach grumbled again as Randy looked at you with his eyebrows furrowed. In a few minutes, his glanced turned from left to right before handing you out some biscuits in a plastic container from his satchel. ''Here, I'll be on the look out if someone is near so you can hide it and then we can get another good ol' fighting,'' he said, winking at you with a smirk on his face.

Eating in the library? Yes, you know that it's against the rules but hey, you're hungry, no one can't stop you from eating. From the past few minutes, no one went near to the two of you guys, which is weird. You took a peek in between books from the shelves to see no one at sight. ''Don't you think its weird that there are no people inside the library?''

''No, why? Didn't you know that today's a half day?'' Half day... Half day... Half day?! You reacted inside your head. How come I didn't know about this? I better start listening to the announcements being told. After eating, Randy decided to accompany you on going home. As you guys step out of the library, a lot of students were roaming around the vicinity. Both of you stared at each other as you guys started shouting and pushing with full force. The students moved out of the way, afraid of getting themselves into the fight.