Chapter 8: RC's Embarra-ments

I'm now eating breakfast with the still drowsy Randy. His head kept on bowing repeatedly when his face literally hit his milk and cereal. I can see bubbles coming out from the milk as I assume that he's sleeping. Slowly poking him on the side of his face, he replied.

''5 mo-or mi-inu-utes mo-om,'' he said, his head still in the bowl. I shook my head with a smile on my face that soon turned into a mischievous grin. I laid my hand on top of his head as I pushed it, his entire face now in the bowl.

''YOU'RE DROWNING RANDY!!!" I shouted as he started to panic. His hands flapped like a bird's wings while his feet kicked the legs of the table and chair. I've gotta say, I'm having the time of my life just seeing Randy 'drowning'. After I decided to save him from 'drowning', he breathed and shot me a death glare. Chuckling a bit, I said sorry as he took a bath again.

Y/n's POV
Class has started and Randy was still not here yet. Yes!!! I hope he's sick, or he got bitten by poisonous snake, or worst...he stepped on a lego or a banana peel then he slipped and hurt his bootie. Hope he did. It's been 15 minutes sharp that he have not shown up so I decided to celebrate in my mind while the teacher discuss. But there is one time that I got over 'mind-celebrated' that I accidentally fell off my chair. Everyone looked at me and laughed as I just laughed along with them. The teacher glance to where the students are laughing at, which is me, as she told me to get back on my seat.

Once I sat back on my seat, I heard some more giggles which made me giggled too. When she was about to continue the discussion, someone slammed the door open. Everybody glanced at the person as I started to bang my head on my desk. Why is he alive?! How did he survive the wrath of the lego/banana peel and the floor?! How?! And to make matters worst, the only vacant chair is just right beside me and Howard's.

Both of us shot each other with death glares as he sat down beside me. Before the discussion continued, the teacher asked him on why he was late for 25 minutes. Randy said that she doesn't need to know nor we students for it's embarrasing. I butted in the scene and said.

''Why? Did your skinnies got ripped that you have to go back home and find something without a rip but since you ran out of time, you have no choice but to threw some on and ran to school?'' Some snickered, chuckled, and giggled as he just rolled his eyes.

''Haha, very funny,'' he started. ''But no,''

''Then why can I see your underpants that is filled with hearts?'' His eyes widen as he looked at his butt part and saw a huge rip that you can literally see his underpants. He stood up from his feet to get a closer look on the rip but wrong move, he even show his underpants to everybody! Everyone laughed while Randy turned red in embarassment. He took off his jacket/hoodie, tied it around his waist, and sat down again.

''Mr. Cunningham, tell me the reason why you're late or get out of my class!'' the teacher demanded.

''Ohhh! Someone's in trouble!'' I whisper-shouted at him. He growled at me as he gave out a sigh. Soon, he gave in and decided to tell all of us.

''A friend of mine deepen my face inside a bowl filled with milk and cereal cuz I was sleeping that time then I felt like drowning. After his whole plan, I went to the bathroom to take a bath again which cost me 30 minutes of my time cuz the milk on my hair got harden and sticky,'' he explained which really made everyone burst into laughter but mine is much more worse than the others. I fell of my chair again and laughed on the floor. Seeing my rival embarrased made my day already. Oh how I wish it would repeat again.