Chapter 2: Om Nom

Y/n's POV
Snapping out of my thoughts, I unlocked the front door and opened it. Behind it, a seven year old boy wearing a purple shirt with a spaceship in the middle, brown pants, and black sneakers appeared. My hand formed a peace sign as he just said that it's ok with a jolly smile in his face. I ruffled his indigo hair as he closed dark brown eyes and smiled.

Oh yeah, this is Nomo, but I call him Om Nom for some reason. He acts like a son to me while at the same time, I act as a mother to him. I have met him after I moved into my parents' house which means that he has been living with me for 3 years now. He was just outside, cold, wet, and homeless. I don't know his parents/guardian nor where he came from...but maybe he came from Mars and he's here to invade earth?! Meh, he's too cute to be an alien XD.

''Ready for school, Om Nom?'' I asked him. He nodded as he took my hand. We both walk to his school and as we get farther and farther from the house, I can feel his feet that are starting to go numb. Without hesitation, I quickly carried him on my back, startling him a little bit though after a few moments, a big smile took over his lips.

''Yey! Piggy back ride!'' he shouted making me giggle. Soon, we reached his school. Many kids roam around the vicinity. I put him down on the ground as we waved each other goodbye. He ran to the entrance of his school, catching up with the other students. Next stop, Norrisville High!

I sprinted to my school, dodging whatever that comes in my way. I came across with wet floor signs. Speeding up, I jump and jump as if I was in a hurdling race. Once I jumped over all the signs, I saw the school building just around the corner, making my acceleration grew faster and faster for I can't wait to do my revenge on Randy. Muahahahahahaha!!!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Slamming the door open, I entered the class of Mr. Bannister. There were only like a few students in the room cuz it's still early. A little while later, the room began to be filled with students one by one when one person caught my attention and you know who that is. It's Randy. His eyes darted on my appearance as we both growled at each other, making the other students feel uneasy. They looked for two vacant seats. Their eyes stared at what I aassume was me when I turned at the two vacant seats on both my left and right. Oh f*ck!

They made their way toward me as Randy and I shot death glares at each other, the one when the background became black or violet and then lightning was connected at both of our eyes. He sat at my left while Howard at my right. Well that is awkward. Soon enough, Randy headlocked me and ruffled my neatly washed and combed hair. He pushed me hard that I fell off the chair.

''Oops, my bad,'' he said with an evil grin. Well that does it! I stood up and pushed my target off of his chair as I tugged his hair real hard. He tried to get my 'dirty' hands away from him but too bad so sad, I'm much more stronger than him. The others stared at our cat-and-dog fight as they started to cheer and howl for me while the others convince Randy to fight back. Everything was great. Things are going the way as I planned it to be but someone just have to ruin it.

''Stop this nuisance!''...