Chapter 32: The Awaited Event

WARNING: MAY CONTAIN THE FLUFF. YOU HAVE BEEN WARN!
Note: Before you play the vid up there ^^^^ Read the story first and then I'll tell you when to play it. Don't ruin the moment brah. XD
®©®©®©®

Author's POV
KRRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNG!!!!!!!
*smack*

And there goes you, who just turn off your alarm clock by slamming your hand on the off button. You don't want to spend a lot of dollars again just for a stupid alarm clock. Yawning, you step out of bed and change for today's event that will really be the cheese! You packed up your things for today, the pizza and most of all, a large amount of smokebombs...that smells like your favorite cologne since you don't want the whole party to stink and all. Because of your huge excitement for the event, you remember that it will still be held at 5pm. Looking at your clock, you saw that there's still 8 more hours before the event.

With disbelief, you crazily slapped yourself 3 times and glance back at the clock if there's really 8 more boring hours but hey! Great news! There is 8 more boring hours of waiting. ''UHHHH!" you groaned loudly, enough for the whole neighborhood to hear it and think that a huge whale was dying just at their front lawn. A great wave of boring atmosphere hit you, making you open the TV to watch some boring news, count the snowflakes falling down just at the other side of the window, listen to your tunes on your gadget, make a huge Eiffel tower made out of toothpicks and marshmallows, compete a staring contest with yourself using a mirror, video yourself doing the 'Nae Nae' and 'Hit The Quan', take selfies and edit some pictures, and doing dubsmashes all over the house...well that doesn't seem boring as what I thought.

Another rush of excitement hit you like a bullet once you saw the clock said that it's already 4:30pm. Good thing that it only took you 20 minutes to get there... and yes, you set the timer on your watch once to know how many minutes does it take you to walk to school. To the fact that you don't want to waste a second, you hurriedly got out of your house with the things you needed and next stop, NHS!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Reader's POV
This is just WOW!

Thanks to our hard work, the whole place is filled with assorted laser lights. Food lined up at the long table. Speakers booming with remixes and mash-ups of songs. A lot of people are already partying beneath the stage, some are also dancing on the bleachers. When Heidi announced that the party has began, many became wild as I started putting my smokebombs on random areas at the stage, hidden inside the pile of snow... with no one looking at me because everyone of them are busy partying. Inside the pocket of my jeans, a remote stayed hidden. The only one button on my remote makes a smokebomb explode, it can only explode the smokebombs one by one in different locations.

At most times, I'm just at the buffet, eating and eating and eating, gawd the food here are so yum! My eyes darted at Heidi who just announced that the next performers are no other than 30 Seconds to Math. All I gotta say was that their performance is good. Out of the crowd, I saw Theresa holding a large sign that says 'GO RANDY MY LOVES!!! MARRY ME PLEASE!!!' I spat some punch that I was drinking and laughed at the sign. I wiped an invisible tear from my eye and continued laughing my *ss out. That has to be on Top 20's funniest, I'm very sure that'll be top 1.

From the stage up to my spot, Randy's blushes of embarrassment were so visible and I'm very sure that Theresa is assuming that he's blushing because of her romantic crap I mean, romantic sign for him. Ahehe. After their performance many applauded for them as Heidi announced the next contestants. I went to the bleachers just beside a tree and sat there... where no one can see me behind the shade.