Code 60 : Life Goes On

PLANET EARTH, 475 G.E.

2 YEARS POST BATTLE OF VALFREYJA

Stella's Point Of View

"On the headlines! Earth Alliance Forces and Xavierheld renews the signed peace treaty as of today.."

Maingat kong ibinaba ang aking tasa ng kape sa isang mesa nang marinig ko ang headline ng news mula sa holographic television sa loob ng sala.

Mariin kong tinitigan ang screen at taimtim na nakinig sa laman ng balita. Its been 2 years since the Battle of Valfreyja, the gruesome war between Xavierheld and EAF had ended.

2 years had passed at napakaraming pagbabago ang naganap..

After the war, the Xavieheld and the EAF government had immediately signed a peace treaty that states that both sides will adhere and cooperate to attain and maintain peace through out the colony as well as the Planet Earth through effective peace talks and negotiations.

They had limit the use of Freyja's Heart and had once opened again for research. This time, in coordination with both the EAF and Xavierheld.

Freyja's gene infusion, still on its unchanged state, despite of its issues and debates.

Naging tahimik ang buhay sa dalawang panig. Walang gulo, walang kahit anong bahid ng alinlangan. Naging payapa ang lahat and the Xavierheld and EAF had even attained strong relationship.

All of the corrupt officials of both sides were investigated and was punished by the law. The vacant higher seats were given to those worthy of the position.

General Alfred Hemmingway, for the Xavierheld Government and a particular worthy representative for all the nations in Planet Earth.

Napabuntong hininga ako at agad na pinatay ang tv. Napalakad ako sa paligid habang dahan dahan kong hinihinmas saaking mga kamay ang mga puting telang nakatalukbong sa mga furniture sa loob ng aming lumang bahay.

Ang bahay na minsang napuno ng kasiyahan ng mga halakhak namin ni papa at ni Tiya Herlinda. Ang kanlungan ng aking kabataan.

Its been 2 years since they were gone, and having my self here inside, continues to linger their memories inside my heart.

Napatalikod ako at napaharap sa mga boxes na naglalaman ng aking mga gamit. They are ready to be shipped patungong Xavierheld.

Yes, we are going to move towards Xavierheld. Planet Earth is not the place for us.

Nabasag ang aking pagmumuni muni nang biglang tumunog ang aking phone sa bulsa.

"Hello, Kuya Tristan." I gently smiled as I answered my phone.

"Were are taking the 1800H flight to Xavierheld, you still have all the time to go out and hang around." He said on the line.

"Ahaha.. ikaw naman kuya Tristan umuwi ka nalang please?" I asked

"Stella, I still have to process my other papers on the last minute. Being dismissed in a military is not that easy." he said

Oo nga pala.. After the war, Tristan's status inside the military became vague. He was dismissed by the Xavierheld and as well as by the EAF upon the release of results regarding the investigation of his issues towards espionage.

Both the Xavierheld and EAF had decided to give him pardon but to the cost of him not being allowed to enter both military again, unless one will have enough reasons to nullify the agreement.

From a skillful and high ranking official and a pilot, he became a simple, young man without any rank and power. His ranks of being a Lieutenant and as well as a Captain were revoked by the two parties.