CHAPTER 2. Presents!

I m really sorry for this late updating of the chapter. I had exams !!!! But now I am free and I promise I will update it really very quick!!! And guys just dont forget to comment on it and plzz vote ..... THIS CHAPTER IS FOR VASILIA . ... THNKS FOR AGAIN MOTIVATING ME!!!!

N I A L L

L.I.F.E.
According to me it means, Live In Fantasy Entirely. 
I have had a life like the ones we read. Too many problems then you meet someone and that person proves out to be the best and then you are really happy. 
True in my case.
My life changed when my stepfather, who is my father now, came and told me to give an audition for X factor.
I had agreed after a long discussion and as I stepped out I was slapped by the cold wind. The town was laughing at me, kinda daring me to play the fireball and prove myself.
I still remember It all clearly. 
That audition, that rejection, that selection and then one direction! 

I got the four best humans which I could not afford. They mean the world to me.
We all, when are together,  the problems which knock on the doors seem petit in front of us.
We all are together and no one can separate us.
F. R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P. lead to
E.X.P.E.C.T.A.T.I.O.N.S.

I expected from them but they forgot.
Well my birthday isn't that important. 

But for me, kinda it was.
And people say that expectations should be dropped,  don't expect from anyone and what all. But I cannot stop expecting. 
This is myself and I am helpless.

I was just feeling so depressed that all of them forgot my birthday. Not even Harry remembered , I felt so bad because probably I was the very first one to have been wished him on his birthday. Well is having expectations a crime?

When we returned from meeting the management they all were so tired that after having the dinner,they drifted to sleep . I felt broken at the moment and so when they all left leaving only me in the hall, I just thought of all the memories we all had shared in these years. I started to feel my body getting weary and in then straightaway went to my room and unlocked the door . I landed on the bed , looked at watch to check the time which was 9:40.
And I just stared at the ceiling thinking about them all sleeping in their beds and waking up tomorrow to go on with their daily monotony. I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

This was hurting me.

(Present time)

I was just sleeping too good when suddenly I found all of them standing at my door , singing at the top of their lungs "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU " . Then i figured out a heavy Louis on me and then they all jumped onto me . I was now no more sleeping and instead was in a fit of giggles  and fighting to get out of the pyramid which they created on my bed with my blanket and themselves. I was down to the bottom ,upon me were Liam and Zayn and at them was louis who was laughing like a small kid and at the top was Harry ...

"Hey , come on lets get up. Its niall's birthday and moreover we are here to celebrate not to bury him in the bed", harry said .

" Right only a girl can do that!" Louis commented and was awarded a slap from me.

" Thanks harry I was just thinking that was I allowed to punch u guys on my birthday if u were' nt getting off me" I said and soon they all were giving me a "NO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PUNCH UP YOUR FRIENDS ON YOUR BIRTHDAY, INFACT ON ANY DAY!!!! look..

We all started laughing again thinking that we all were behaving like 3 year olds!! Soon Zayn came up to me and gave me a tight hug and soon i heard Louis and  Liam and Harry echoing and saying' Awwwww..."" and i gave them a You are also allowed to join the hug look....

Harry reached for his phone and requested for selfies with puppy dog eyes.. we certainly could not deny . We were soon clicking selfies with pouts and posing as if we all were a couple . Lol. 
But we all then started making faces with popping out our eyes and taking out our tongues and then harry guessed  that these were enough for his twitter.

Then all of them all of a sudden stood up and came back with something in their hands and I was shocked!

I thought that they did'nt even remember my birthday but they had got gifts too. Harry sat next to me and Liam ,Louis and Zayn were no where to be seen .

"I thought that u forgot my birthday and i was really hurt because i - i - i expect a lot from u harry . I dont know why but still i know that Liam , Louis and Zayn are still children and behave the same too but u despite being the youngest of us , you , are the most sensible one" I stuttered and completed my sentences somehow.

Suddenly I felt that two strong arms wrapping me , i just remained at my position and then harry whispered " Sorry buddy" making me quickly spit out an "its ok " and gave him a tight hug back...

H A R R Y.

I really felt bad for the plan that we did- our plan of pretending to forget nialler's bday . I could feel that he was hurt and i really felt bad for him. I whispered sorry giving him a hug and he just said an"ok" and joined in the hug . I felt something buzzing in my pocket and checked it out getting out from the hug . He just smiled and soon we heard those 3 late comers chatting .

L O U I S.

As we entered we saw niall and harry again clicking a selfie and harry was kissing him on the cheek in a childish way.
Liam shouted "Did we miss something?" And that was all too enough to be in hysterics.

N I A L L .

Liam and zayn entered with something  in their hands and soon Harry and Louis went out in a hush.
Liam was so eager to handover me his present and I could sense it up from his face .
Zayn . I think he got kind of emotional and sat next to me. Now we 3 were waiting for harry and louis to return .

They both returned with a huge cake and placed it on the table ,then suddenly louis rushed in the direction of the kitchen and he...

L I A M.

Louis returned with a no... actually 2 huge pizzas and some cokes . He gave us kiddy smile and sat beside me on the couch. I was feeling so very happy for niall.

I personally hate his brother. Once , I still remember we all went to a place called masufsj.. It was a huge place and his brother john just joked while we were sitting near the firewood.
He said " Hey niall what if I just dare you to jump from the top of the mountain . Would you do it?" And smiled evily .
I felt of getting up and punching him hard but nialler... he is his brother ( although a STEP BROTHER ) but still Nialler cares for him .

Soon I was drifted off my thoughts and figured out niall waving at me . He said " DADDY would you please come and join us? " and I laughed aloud ."Yeah sure why not kid?"

N I A L L.

They had bought cake with "" HAPPY BDAY NIALLER"" written on it. I cut the cake and fed them equally and soon we all were splashing cake on each others faces . Suddenly Liam just came up and handed me somethinG .

" I love u nialler and happy bday . This is smthin only for u buddy " .  He said handing the gift to me.

Then zayn came up and gave me a handbag . In it was a wrapped thing,, and he told me to just unwrap it . It was RADO my favourite brand .

Then I felt someone slip smthing into my pocket .. it was harry and I took it out and it was a key. Louis just covered my eyes with his hands and took me towards the window following us were lads . It was MERCEDES ...

Soon we were all getting ready for the longest possible test drive!!!

AHA AT LAST DONE ... I AM SRRY .
. I KNOW THIS WAS LATE BUT ITS OK.. C ' MON U GUYS GOTTA BE QUICK AND PLZZ VOTE COMMENT AND KEEP GOING... HAVE A NCE DAY ..... PLZZ VOTE AND COMMENT !!!!!:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

-vinnie:)
(28.09.16)