CHAPTER 21. I HAVE TO GO!!

Pillow talk!!I am in love with that song. Sorry for not updating , am kinda having a tough to follow routine, which sucks up the time for updating. And exams are banging the door of my head.... I don't want to lack behind... Still fr u all I will be updating..

Sanya's P.o.v.

Who was that girl? The one who was with Liam. I think I have seen her.. My train of thoughts was disturbed by harry. He kissed me on the cheek and walked away, he turned back and smiled.
I mean I love harry. I really do!! But what would Bella do if she came to know that I love harry. Maybe she will not be happy to know that. But why? Naah. She is my best Friend and she has always been supporting me. And with harry. She will.
"Sanya are u coming or I have to pick u up?" Harry said running towards me. I shook my head and started running only to bump into someone. That was zayn. Soon I and zayn were on the floor with me on top of him. He was smirking and he had a tight grip around my waist. Harry called out, having offering his hand to help me get up. I took it and smiled sheepishly at him. Then harry gave out his hand for zayn and he took it, but as he was just about to get onto his feet harry let his hand go out of his grip and his arse looked upon the floor. He looked a bit annoyed. Then harry passed him a kiss and that was when they started laughing.
Zayn got up with a pout.
"What?" Harry asked him.
"You did not help me get up" he told him and then harry gave him a "you are not a kid anymore' look. Zayn left us soon and said that he was going to a friendly date with perrie. Then the moment zayn left us harry was taking me somewhere. Louis saw us going and started walking towards us. Louis stopped when he saw that harry was in a bad mood and was not going to stop for him. We reached a place which was quite dark and there was no one. He held my hand tight and then we were standing at a place which stated that we were out of the orphanage and it was a bit cold outside.
"Harry?" I asked as questions were plopped up in my brain.
He did not answer and I took his hand in mine.
"Harry" I asked again and he nodded.
"What? Can't u speak? And where the hell are we?" I asked getting a bit nervous, with a thirst arousing in my throat.
"Harry?" I asked him again. He was not answering but was continuously starting at me.
I was frustrated and as I was about to go back, he held my hand again. He then, seductively kissed my collarbone and as I was about to speak I heard someone moan.
It was a bit known voice and she was moaning out loud.

Bella's P.o.v.

I love you. These three words which could probably make u feel great on getting to hear from someone whom u love is obviously a reason to be irresistibly in love.
Niall told me that he loved me and I was overwhelmed. I could not help myself from kissing him. I crashed my lips onto his gaining a moan. He then made his way go around my waist and then he breaking the contact our lips carried started kissing my collarbone. Then i was the one who moaned in joy. It sent my butterflies to dance. He then started sucking at my sweet spot. I was now moaning loudly and that was sure that there was going to be a good to show mark. I moaned. I think that someone else was there too. I was pushed to the wall behind with Niall's bulge growing hard. I was pretty much shocked that I was having this kind of effect on him.
"Niall...niall.. I feel weak" I moaned loud as he escaped his hand into my shirt and started moving his hand around my waist. And that was when harry appeared from an invisible entrance. Sanya was behind her and as i saw them, I pushed him back. He scowled his face and then by his shoulders I made him turn around on his tippy toes. We shared the same facial expressions and that were full of shock.
Harry approached us with a smirking Sanya.
"So you and niall are a thing?" He asked and Sanya giggled.
"Umm. Yeah!" I said and niall jumped around pulling me in a hug.
"Can I join in?" Harry and Sanya asked individually asked.
"Why not?" Niall replied and then we four were hugging. Even when the hig was officially over harry was still hugging sanya. Sanya was blushing when I and niall smirked at each other.
"So you guys.. A thing?" I asked and they both looked up breaking their contact.
They both snapped their heads and then soon Louis came in with an angry face.