CHAPTER 40.

^.^
HELLO FELLAS!
THE CHAPTER IS SERVED!

Niall's P. O. V.

As I entered the room, I saw Louis and Casey kissing making me a drop a giggle which made them stop,  zayn had an arm around Perrie and he was whispering something.  Harry and sanya were lost in their own dreamland copying them were Liam and Liz.
Leah, liz's sister had grown quite close to us because of her fun loving attitude and mainly because of their brother,  Logan. He was a champ.

But my babe was now sitting with George, his arm hanging on her shoulder and she was holding the other hand of George who was intending on making her laugh.
Leah and George were telling her  something which was making her drop giggles and I absolutely fell in the abyss of love again by that mere sight.
To give it an eye,  George and Leah had become real good friends and now I felt happy for him. I knew somewhere that he required,  yes he needed a girl to be with.
And now that he has, I seldom see him without a smile.

My eyes slowly traveled to the place where I and Bella were sitting and saw Christie sitting over there, looking straight at Bella who was oblivious to her gaze, by which she was filling the room with hate.

I wanted answers. I wanted to shout out loud. I wanted her to leave but I wanted answers.

We were never ever like this before, she had always loved the girls I had been friends, or even best friends with. Even my first girlfriend was her friend. 
Spare that, she was my GIRLFRIEND for a day or so.

But then why does she hate Bella? 

How shall I confront her?

I don't want to break my ropes of friendship but she is making me weaken them.

I went and sat with Harry and Santa, yeah, I call sanya- Santa.  She is always so happy and jocund.

"Ahem!" I cleared my throat making all the pair of eyes look at me.
I looked at Bella who was smiling and threw a kiss. 
Kill Louis for taking it away.

"I think that it would be rather cool if we have the further discussions tomorrow at my place, in my pool. What say?" Perrie asked and everyone seemed to be buying that. 

"Get your bikinis girls!" She added and I hastily searched for Bella 's eyes and there they were,  looking at me with a smirking look.

"Get your asses boys! "Zayn chuckled making us all laugh. 

Bella stood up but was stopped by George who made her sit down with him, again throwing his arms around her. 

I frowned slightly but let it go anyway.
"Any one needs a ride back home?  I am leaving by the way!" Christie announced making the pairs look at her.

"No. We all going to have a night together! " Perrie stood up accordingly and I snickered slowly.

This girl hates her.

"Really?"Liz asked and perrie threw a glare at her which made her shut up.
"Ok then. Will see you all soon! Bye!"

She picked her purse and we all bid her goodbye, but she instantly turned around and gave me a hug.

"Bye guys. Bye Bella!"
She bid goodbyes and left and the moment the door closed, we all shouted "F. U. C. K. O. F. F. !"

This was an expected and needed thing.

"Mind me niall, but she is a bitch! " Perrie complained and I nodded laughing.

-

After the dinner we all decided of sleeping there itself and the rooms were divided.
All the girls were sleeping in one room, and I was locked with these idiots.

"Harry stop that and sleep!" Harry and I were sleeping on the bed while the others were honourably snoring on the floor.

Harry kissed my cheek and pouted, asking me to kiss his cheek too.
I kissed his cheek and snatched his phone away, which was the reason for my irritation.  He was playing a video of me, falling off from stage and was again and again laughing out loud.

"Shut that hole in your face!"I hissed and he pulled at my cheek.

"I ain't sanya!" I reminded him and he snickered mumbling an 'I miss her'.
"Well where did you go when Perrie and that Christie went out?" He asked and sat up taking me with him.

"I was, was eavesdropping! " I accepted and he laughed out loud making him receive a pillow from zayn, who groggily cursed him and then slept again.

"What were they talking bout?"

"Well Perrie was asking her the reason of her having been again and again interrupting Bella and she just denied the fact of accepting her interruptions!"

"Why is she like this?"

"Trying to know! "
He nodded and pursed his lips and I could expect a question from his soon.
And the ice broke. 

"Were you guys ever in a relationship? I mean were you both, ever together? "
I shook my head and he confusingly sighed.

"Does she love you? " Harry further asked making me go stationary. 

"Well. Actually,  she once accepted her feelings about me but I was not interested in complicating our friendship and being a reason, I said a No!"

"Oh I see!" He placed his middle finger on his chin and acted lost.

"Change the finger bud!"

"Sorry! " he chuckled and laid down on his back again and I fell back on the bed too.

"Now sleep ni! Dont worry!" He hugged me and turned the other side but now that I was taken away from sleeping, I wanted to talk to him.
I wanted to tell him something that no one knew except one.

Seconds stretched to minutes and after half an hour, I finally patted his shoulder but he was far drowned in sleep.

"Harry!" I shook him and turned him and he flew his hand around, finally waking up. 

"What?" He groaned.

"I want to tell you something! "

"Morning will be the time ni. Sleep!" He ordered but I shook my head.

"Is important! "

"What? Tell me!" He again turned around motioning me to begin. 

"I and Christie,  umm, I and-"

"What?  You and Christie?  What?"

"We both had kissed when we were 11 year olds. But that was nothing. We were stupid kids and after that she and I got drifted away as she had shifted to Alaska for studying!"

Harry's eyes were wide and his mouth was ajar. He was not ready for saying anything.

"Does Bella know?"

"No!"

"God. Why the fug didn't you tell me? "
"That kiss  was meaningless and this meant nothing. We were  11 year olds!"

"God. She still loves you. I guess"

"Maybe she does. But I don't! " I replied and the next thing made my eyes go wide. 

Bella and sanya were standing at the door which was earlier shut.

Yay.. I updated. So what are your views? ?

Well this chapter is for my little sister
sxkhie. We haven't talked much and I haven't been in touch, but you being always the first to vote every while, brings on my face a huge smile.

Haha. Wrote a stanza for you babe.

Tysvvvvm for reading. I cannot thank you enough!

Mind me, I am  bit emotional! 

I hope you liked the chapter! And if I tell you the truth, my reason of updating has turned out to be You!!

Ily!! sxkhie

-vinnie:)
(14.06.16)