CHAPTER 9. TWILIGHT...

So here is a new chapter...for all of my new readers u should know that i am pretty much thankful to all of u... for chosing my work. Am glad.
Vote☆
Comment☆
And do not forget to enjoy....☆☆☆

Niall's P.O.V.

She just never left my hand. It was like I was being dragged to her own world which she had created on her phone call. I really wanted to know that with whom was she talking on the phone and what was that which made her so damn excited. And the biggest of all questions.

Where are we going ??

I did not know anything the reason accompaning that she was driving. She,  on her phone had GPS switched on anf I was jusy wondering that where were we heading?.
She again had a phone call and maybe it was the same one who had called her.

"Yeah! I will be reaching soon ,do not worry " Bella said.

I gave her some weird looks and she just signalled me to smile and I did. And then I could not understand, she suddenly started smiling and it felt as if she was just going to get something she had been wishing for decades.

"Bella what is happening?? " I asked.
She had ended the call and now we could finally talk.

"Nothing "

I gave her a bad look.

"Ok , listen I am going with Niall Horan to saint paul's beach because
1- I want to go there
2- I would love to show it to my new friend.
3- The scene there is breathtaking.
4- And all my friends are coming there" Bella said.

"Saint paul's beach, yup I have heard about it and really and actually I wanted to go there. And I have for around a zillion times heard that the night scene once in a while is inhumanly beautiful. Thanks bella !!!"

I said and I could say that my smile was reaching the corner of my eyes . I was really so much sprited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~

We reached there after a bit of chatting and discussing about our plan.
As Bella stepped out her friends rushed upto her and all were on the top of her , it seemed like a dog pile. I stood at a distance and soon a boy which was bella's friend approached me.

"Hey you stole my friend!" He whined  with a childish tone.

Soon Bella came and introduced me. There were 5 of her friendz..

The blonde one was lama, one with
The black hair was cary.
One with grey eyes was nadya.
And then were two boys- joseph and martin. They were so lively. We all exchanged numbers and I pretty soon got texts from all of them.

After an hour or so when they all had hugged bella and asked her a zillion times that did she miss them and after getting a zillion nods , they told us that they were feeling hungry .
They asked us to join but we refused. Although I wanted to go but I  stayed back for bella.

Bella's P.o.v.

After so many weeks I met my friendz. They all had not changed a bit. They were all so lively. They all exchanged their numbers and saved funny names of themselves in Niall s phone.

Actually they all were here on a trip and as they knew that I was here, staying at Louis's, they all called me to meet up.

Soon nadya and cary hinted that they were hungry. And martin, he is the biggest foodie but he is so fit and fine that no one could just say that eats , at an average 15 pizzas per week. He was the frst one to join cary and nadya. Soon they left saying that they will return soon.

And while I was waving at them , Niall whispered in my ear "They will come back ". And I just could'nt stop myself to notice his blue eyes. They were like the same ones i wished to have. He soon held my hand and i don't know but he was taking me somewhere. We stopped near a tree, and i was looking at niall when he fingered at the sky.

I was going to die seeing the twilight.

"Is'nt this beauty?"
"Well it is ni"
"It closely matches someone"
"Who is that niall?"
"You"

And I was blushing. I dont know why.  But I was.

I dont know what is happening...?? .

I was looking at the ground and soon niall sat down. I soon joined him.

He scooted closer to me and when I smiled, he just let his hands rest on his knees.

It was all so good and the night seemed perfect. It felt so cool and calm all around. It was all too quiet. Just me and Niall.

Wait. Did I wanted to be with him?

I was all too much busy that I decided to lie down when my issues clouded up.

Flash back

"Dad I love you " I said as I entered into the room. Mom was in the kitchen making fries and I just kissed my brother on the cheek and sat next to him.

"I know honey and do not forget that I love you too'' Dad replied approaching me.

"Here are your fries dear bells" mom called out and my dad asked " Am I not your honey any more?" With a puppy face. My mother kept the fries on the table and hugged my dad. But little did I know that the trip which we making the next day would take me away.

Niall's P.o.v.

She was lost somewhere. Yes, yes she was. I waved in front of her face and she asked me "yes?".

Bella's P.o.v.

(Flashback over)

I saw a hand, his hand in front of my face.
"YES?"

" Are you fine Bella? "

He was looking at me straight in my eyes and they were filled with confusion. They even reflected worry. Why wouldnt he? 
Why would he?

"Oh I was thinking something. Sorry niall. You can say what you want to say. "

B and N ( I think you all can very well guess).

N: Ok so tell me what is your favorite colour?
B: Red. And yours ?
N: Blue.
N: When is your match ? I will surely come.
B: OH its on monday. 5 days later.
N:I will come. I wanna see your dribbles and kicks and do not forget the goals.

Niall's P.O.V.

She was about to say something when her moblie rang. She picked it up and started talking . While she talked her expressions reflected shock and pain. And to the top was worry.

She quickly turned around and I felt two arms wrap around me.

"Thanks for making this day special. It means a lot!"she said and I nodded and smiled at the same time.

Why wouldnt I? I was gifted a hug from the girl I have a crush on!!
BUT ITS ALL TO QUICK!
"I have to go! I will come back.  Please dont hate me for doing this!!"she said.
"Why would I hate you?" I asked a bit too offensively.
"Cause I am leaving!" And the second those words escaped her lips, she hugged me tight again and stood up.
She smiled at me and she left.

Where we were and she told me to wait for her and left. She left. I dont know where did she go? But she went.

Yay !! I updated... plzz vote and comment...