CHAPTER 54 . I CAN'T COMPREHEND!

Yo babies.
Ily x

Bella's P.O.V.

The cool air hit my face hard making my face fall into the sudden numbness.
I felt so new again.
No matter how stupid I be, trying to keep my heart away from him. But I do know that I miss him. And that is a straight fact.
I sometimes really wonder, that whatever I had done, was it even a correct decision?

The sounds of my family discussing about George and Cass' childhood pulled me into their conversation when George held my hand. Maybe it was done to show affection, or was in support of a statement made by him, but whatever the reason was, I suddenly felt warm.

Warmth, something I was in need of.

-

Harry's P.O.V.

I was just making coffee for Sanya  when my phone received a text. I decided to ignore it for a while cause Sanya was practically whining for coffee.
Her baby bump was growing so fast.
Our baby was growing so fast.
Now the bump was so cute and that smile on her face that lights up my world almost every time makes me swim in all the happy thoughts about her future.

Yes, I am going to marry her.

I pay all my respect to her. Sanya, being at such an early age decided to be the mother of my baby.

Of our baby.

"Babe?" I touched her cheek as to wake her up. She had fallen asleep.
I guess this all happens a lot in pregnancies.
Sometimes it's so hard to handle her cause she starts crying for no reason at all. Then she suddenly becomes so very happy that the thought of not being able to keep that smile up always on her face scares me. While some mornings she curses herself for being so dumb and useless, and some nights end with her kissing the life out of me.

"Kiss me Harry!" I placed the mugs on the table and pulled her on my lap.
I wrapped my arms around her and instantly kissed her. Her arms found their way in my hair, she shifted a little on my lap as the bump wasn't helping at all in this situation. I made her lay on her back on the couch and balanced myself over her by keeping my hands on either side of her head. I dipped down and captured her lips again. She hummed in my mouth and I pressed myself a little on her.
I sucked on her bottom lip and she tugged hard on my hair. After her having given me access to her mouth, I let my  tongue explore each and every inch of her mouth and she moaned when I pressed my fingers on her thighs.

"Harr-eh". My name came out broken in parts as I nipped on her neck now. She tilted her head to the side, providing me more access and my hands cupped her breasts. She threw her head back when I pinched them.
She looks so wrecked.
Lord.
I stopped kissing her neck and her hands rolled my T-shirt up, demand was to take it off.
The slurping sounds of us kissing the life out of each other echoed around the house.

" I wish I could fuck you right here, right now!" I looked her in the eye and she started palming me.
I was in utter pleasure but that vanished when I heard my phone ringing. I kept on kissing her but when the phone didn't stop, I stopped.
I heard her groan loudly, making me chuckle as she pouted and I got off her.
I kissed her cheek and went to pick up the call.
It was Gemma.

"Harreeh!" She shouted my name as if she was talking to me after a decade or so.

"I aint deaf Gemma!" And she chuckled.

"I am fine if you wanted to know!" I laughed at that cause I hadn't asked her yet.

"Oh yeah, how are you Gemma?" I asked and she laughed at me.

"I guess you weren't deaf!" She shouted yet again.

"So yeah, why did you call?" I asked cause there has to be a reason. Right?