CHAPTER 47. OUR PHOTOGRAPH

Babies.

Ok so here is the new chapter. I am right now in airplane, on my way to NYC.
This all is just so fucking new for me and I will never get used to all these things around me right now. Well I am not missing my school at all, just my best friends. I love you all too much. I miss you all so so much. We haven't been able to talk because of the time differences but I want all my mommas to know that I am safe and sound.

"Take your shots, it might be scary!"

-

"What do you mean by that?" George asked, his eyes wide and body covered in goosebumps.

"What do I mean by what?" Bella asked rather annoyed by the tone George was using.

"Um. That I am your brother. I lost my sister! You can't joke around on that!" George replied and Bella shot him an irritated look.

"Why would I joke around on that?" Bella placed her hands on her waist and George looked at her, now trying to keep calm.

"I didn't mean that, I am sorry. Its like I don't know how to believe it!" George shrieked in the end and Bella groaned and next thing George knew, Bella was out of the room.

"I said I am sorry. Where are you going right now?" George ran behind her and saw that she entered her room.

"Bella what are you doin-" George stopped in the middle sentence when Bella showed him the photograph.

George was beyond shocked. It was as if, this was all a joke. A prank.
His knees felt weak and it was as if he would collapse anytime on the ground. His hands were shaking, forehead sweating and goosebumps' navy swam on him.

The photograph was the same. It was as if someone had deliberately got the two same photographs and had given it to them somewhere in a dreamland. Next moment he started thanking each and every one on this earth, I'd say. Specially all of the lads, because according to him, if he wouldn't have been their friend, he wouldn't have come, wouldn't have met Bella, nothing would have happened, and he wouldn't have found her, his lost sister.

George sucked in a breath, fighting off the tears that so badly wanted to fall. He hung his head low, now in shame. He once had developed feelings for her. But now they were long gone , now she was her best friend and his newly found lost SISTER.

"It's fine. It's fine George". Bella broke the ice and George looked up.

"What?" George took steps towards her and stopped in the midway.

"Its fine if you don't want me as your sister !" She whispered and shock slapped George.

"What? NO!" And the next moment, George took Bella into her arms.

How long has it been for George, since he last hugged her baby sister.

"It's nothing like that. It's nothing like that. I am sorry for behaving this way. I was just too shocked. You know, I am sorry. And now I love you so much!" George spoke in Bella's hair and Bella just nodded.

A long moment of time passed, and neither Bella nor George let go off each other.

"Well what do you mean by AND NOW I LOVE YOU SO MUCH? You didn't love your best friend before?" Bella giggled and asked and George shook his head.

He was still in a daze. He had gotten his 3rd year's Christmas gift back. He had got back the girl for whom he was his first hero, he had got back the human who meant the world to him, he had gotten her back. He had gotten his SISTER back.

"You know life was pretty hard for all of us, for me especially when you were lost. Mom and dad started having fights, Cassandra became quite and came home late, but I had to be the same". Now Bella was looking at him in the eyes, to feel the emotion George was portraying, to know the story about his family, about THEIR family.
" I was the most affected one and those three were surely in line, but after me. You were just three Bella. Just three". A tear had rolled down, Bella sucked in a breath, probably shocked at him, he had never seen George so weak, so sad. He had always been the bubbly one.
"Dad started drinking, Mom too. But I, I couldn't do anything to keep me distracted. I had to take care of them all. I soon found out that Cassandra was not concentrating in school, he was in an early depression. After you were lost, we all couldn't find our old HOME back. Yet I tried hard each and every day, to make everyone smile once in a day." Bella held George's hand and looked at it, she drew circles round his thumb. She just couldn't look George in the eye, she just couldn't see him so weak.