CHAPTER 32. GONNA BRING HER!

Hey. I am back.. Well I am waiting for my best friend to return and talk to me. I mean we are on different edges of the world. I miss him a lot!!

"Never ever ask for my soul, cause it already resides in you!!" - my new quote.

Niall's P.O.V.

I should be sleeping right now, but I cannot. Especially when the girl who has my heart is sleeping ever so cutely in front of me.
Our naked bodies are just separated by this sheet. She has it wrapped around herself fully.
I am not even tired, it flew away just by the mere touch of her around my arms.
Weird, we are again sleeping. That job was tiringly beautiful.

She gave it to me and I gave it to her.

Such a beauty, she is.

The way she was moaning in pleasure still makes me smile. She is a great footie, but I have never seen this shy and conscious side of her.

When I wished to see her, and she blushed.

God she is so cute.

Even now, she is in oblivion.

The thing that makes her beautiful is that she has not even realized it herself.

Her simple and jolly yet attractive attitude can trap in anyone.

Her eyes always talk and the way she tucks her hair being her ear, the way she licks her lips always before speaking, the way she fiddles with her fingers, the way slow breaths leave her mouth even while she is sleeping, makes it all so irresistible.

She is irresistible.

The way she talks is irresistible.

The way her eyes twinkle is irresistible.

The way she even shouts in the field is so sweet.

The way she does everything, absolutely everything is irresistible.

Everything related to her is precious to me.

I'd be half a heart without her.

I got a heart and I got a soul, believe me, I will use them both!

Never ever ask for my soul, cause it already resides in you.

I realise that I have been staring at her for almost two hours when my eyes notice the time being 12:00.
I just caress her cheek and her eyelashes smile at me, but still are shut. Her index finger just rubs her nose and she turns herself around so that she rests her head on my chest.
My bare chest is having a feast.
My arms hastily wrap themselves around her waist and I pull her towards me . I feel her smiling and her head pokes up and she crinkles her eyes and then looks at me and smiles.
"Good morning Niall!"
"Yeah. A very very Good morning!" I wink and she giggles.
"How are you Bella?" I ask, as I know the consequences of the first time.
"Um. You can say that I am having a hard time!" She says causing me to drop a frown.
"Aw. I'd be fine!" Bella says and pecks my lips.
At first, it was just a peck but then when I kept my hand at the back of her head and her grip around my waist tightened, we realized how much we were needing this.
I bit her bottom lip and my feisty tongue licked her lips, then stepping in more to explore.
She moaned in my mouth and automatically my hand travelled to squeeze her butt. She gasped and we both started laughing.
"Niall?" She asked as I was now kissing her neck.
"Umm. What about if we, I mean I take a bath?" She asked and I shook my head.
She moaned as my hand brushed her breasts.
"Only happening if we are taking a bath together!" I said and it was now her turn to shake her head.
We both looked at each other, carrying massive stretched lips and she leaned in and pecked my lips again.
"Hey I wanna tell you something! " I told her and I kissed her once more.
"Yeah?"
"You will have a hard time walking today. I mean its the first time, so I think we both should just stay in the bed the whole day!" She smiled at me and kissed my cheek.
"You are my candy!" She said.
"You are my drug!" I said.
"I am addicted to u!" We both, coincidentally said at the same time.