CHAPTER 37. GOBSMACKED

So IRRESISTIBLE made it in the top 5 books with 7.23k comments. I am so happy. I cannot thank you all enough. Thanks, thanks, and I literally never ever expected this.  I mean, This is my first time writing a book and I get this, believe me I am gonna take a pillow and cry so hard bcause of this. But crying isn't worth it.. I wanna hug you all real tight until you slap my head claiming that you are choked. Hahah. But I wanna again say a huge and massive  THANK U! ! And the name of the chapter is somewhat a reflection of how I feel... *niall hugs you real tight!

N I A L L.

I am alone. Well not actually alone. All the boys are with me, they are working on me, it feels as if I and Bella are going to get married. 
My house is a mess, Louis is in the kitchen, making something for us all, Liam is busy cursing my wardrobe,
Zayn is still arguing on the phone with a manager as he is late for the products he is asking for making my hair and Harry is talking about some sort of fair which he had attended when he was with his old, fat aunt.

I was sat on the chair in front of the mirror and I was just busy thinking about her.

What is she doing right now?

I am sure,  that she might be laughing out loud when all the girls would be doing some stuffs with her hair and her face, or probably Sanya would be getting some lecture by Perrie as she would have done  something idiotic. 

"What do you mean you are on your way?"

"See I am not a fan of waiting,  so please be quick! "

"I am not being rude!"

I turned around to see Zayn still being busy shouting. 

"See here I got this!" Liam beamed with an outfit.

A black printed shirt, a pair of skinny jeans.

I must admit that this outfit was quite hot.

"I made us noodles!" Louis entered the room with a huge tray and there were five bowls of them. 

There are still three hours to seven and I cannot control myself over food.

"Thank you so very much!" I stood up and Liam glared at me.

"What?" I asked and he continued glaring.

"You did not say anything about this!" Liam said and I chuckled. 

"That's really good! "

"Hah. Thank you! " Liam smiled and we all now jumped on the bed.

We all were baby sitting our bowls and no one was ready to speak as Louis had dashed our brains by the way noodles' tasted.

"Umm. Well I never thought I'd get someone like sanya!" Harry started and Louis snickered.

"Umm. Well thats- thats just because of my sister!" Louis added. 

"Bella?" Harry asked with vague confusion.

"Yup if she wouldn't have come here, then sanya wouldn't have come here and you know the rest!" Louis explained. 

"Haha. True bro! Well how was the kiss Liam? " Harry asked and I saw Liam literally choking on his noodles.

"It was, good and soft!" Liam said and looked at me making me giggle.

"Yeah. You know I never ever thought that Perrie would be with me. I mean when I came for auditioning , you guys should have looked at me. I was a mess!"  Zayn said .

"Nopes you were always this cute zayn!" Liam said and placed his hand on his shoulder. 

"Niall. I am sure you are bloody hell nervous!"