CHAPTER 33. SHAKE IT OFF

Hii. I am updating again. Hope you are liking it!!
Tysm for 3.03 k views and 968  votes and so many comments are still to count.
I am so happy!!
Well this chapter is for:

shubhraiissar( my best friend, my LOVE and literally she
is the best!! REMEMBER WT WERE WE DOING IN PHYSICS PERIOD TODAY??)

Not_An_Illusion( my new frnd! She is really cool)

BornAwesomely( I miss and love you my friend!!)

vasilia-Hutcherson( She is great.. I missed u babe!)

paynebabe1( miss breanna... I love you so much!!! Tysvvm for being when I am bored to hell!!)

Quinntynn(glad.... happy... elated...that you are back! Tysvvm for being whenever I need u!! A very special frnd! )

Eddy247(Ty for being so caring eddy, girl  you rock!!  ily!♥)

sanyakapoor18( I love you no matter what! Well sarry would be soon! I know wt u r waiting fr girl!!    *winks )

Hahah. Hella lotta people. . But they mean a lot to me...

If u guys are not following them, then go and hit the follow button quickly!  And make sure that u are reading their works....

Pinch me, kick me, slap me.... (dont take it seriously!!!)

Well I am so FOOKIN happy, that IRRESISTIBLE has been selected for the 1D spring watty awards 2016.  
Guys seriously , THANKS! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But can read now.
Enough of my shit.
I need to shut up!

Bella s P O V

I think I am gonna get killed. Sanya is literally gonna punch me, she will slap me even and maybe I am gonna be made to be without talking to her.
Haha. I know I am gonna make her talk to me.
Best friends are made to fight.

"Bella!" Niall shouts from inside the bath room. He is In the shower and I mean, he still needs me.
Aww niall!
Well I need to answer him.
"Yeah babe?" I asked back.
"I am not a girl!" Niall fake whined.
"Ok. Tell me!" I demanded.
"Well I want to kiss you!" He said, opening the door, stepping out.
His hair were damp and a towel was tightly hugging his waist.
He scuttled towards me and I literally shrieked as he wrapped his arms around me and he started his job.
His lips again kissed my neck and that set my goosebumps awake.
"What about a round two?" Niall asked and in an instant, I pounced on my phone which was now singing a song.
"I am sorry but not now! I mean, we have to go, right?" I told Niall and he obediently nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡♥♡♥~~~~~~~~~~~
As I came back into the room, our room, it was a mess.
Did an earthquake just pass by?

"Bella, I am not getting my socks!"niall called out and I spotted a pair of socks, embracing each other on a chair.

"Here!" I said and threw it.
"Thanks!" He smiled and I nodded.
"How come I didn't find u?" Niall asked a sock and I giggled.
"Oh well,  I think that you wanted her to find u guys! " he said mentioning me and then asking the pair.