CHAPTER 16. DIZZY!!

So here it is.

"Happy bday to you. Happy bday to you. Happy bday dear bella. Happy bday to u".

My dad and mom woke me up and kissed my cheek.

"Morning mommy. Morning daddy. And thanks to both of you"i said.

"Honey, u have a call. Its your granny" mum said to me.

"Oh granny, she might have called to wish me my bday"I said and jumped off the bed. I stuck my foot in my blanket and I fell.
"Oh bella. Be careful honey!" Dad says picking me up.
"Oh dad" I say and hug him tight.

Niall's P.O.V.

Bella was sleeping but i could'nt. She was irresistible.

Oh i want to kiss her again!!!

"Oh dad"she says. She speaks while sleeping. She is dreaming. Is she? Well maybe yes.
I soon hear the sound of plates smashing on the floor and I am sure that this is by harry and louis.

I just make my back relax with bella in my lap. An "ouch" escapes her mouth. I was a bit worried after this and as I was just going to wake her up she started turning on my lap. A left turn then a right, she would cover her face or then she would stretch her legs.
After a long time of bed exercises and me just curiously watching her, she woke up.

Her eyes instantly met mine they kind of reflected relief . I just smiled and she after smiling back again turned left, grabbed one of my hands closed her eyes.
"Umm. Are you tired after exercising on the bed?" I chuckled.

She moaned and then woke up taking all of the blanket and covering herself head to toe, escaping small giggles. Then she removed the blanket from her head and came and sat besides me on the bed. I turned so that we were both facing each other.

"Am a mess" she said feeling a bit sad.
"No, you are cool" I said taking both of her hands in mine.
"Don't lie. I feel a bit swingy right now. And am missing-"she could not complete. There was again the sound of plates being thrown on the floor.
"Hey did you hear that?"she asked giggling.
"Noo, all I hear is you giggling"I said and she just blushed a bit.

Her phone rang and it was from nadya. She quickly ended the call by excusing herself for some asssignment.
"Oh my god!. Wth!! 456 new notifications on twitter and something and something on insta. I think I have not been active thats the reason. I should have checked. Well ni, umm can I call you ni?"she after having been shocked seeing her notifications asked.
"Umm yeah why not!"I  replied and she smiled ear to ear.
"Well I have followed you,just check it out"she said and I on my knees , on the bed crawled and grabbed my phone.
"I did the same" I replied.
We clicked a selfie with some ridiculous faces and some were cute af.

Having bed exercises with my princess @bellaxox.. and I posted a picture.

WHEN DID I FALL IN TOO DEEP?
NOW THAT I CANNOT EVEN PEEP?
MAYBE I DON'T INTEND ON THAT!
SHE IS MINE; AND IT ITSELF IS A FACT!

Sanya's P.O.V.

Louis told me that zayn and harry and liam including louis himself and half heartedly excluding niall and bella have arranged a party for bella's party. They hadn't invited many a people.
Soon we were making lists for the things we had to do. It was just 9 and it meant that bella will come downstairs for having dinner and niall will follow her too.

I hear the door of bella's room open and there stands niall. I just signal liam to hide everything which he does quickly and after having been punched harry informing the same I  hid my poem under my seat.
"Supp!?" Niall asked.
"Umm nothing. Well I was just taking sanya out on a date" harry said and I looked at him with raised eyebrows and a funny face.
"What! I was not informed. I would have given it a chance" liam said with a scowled face.
"Bla bla Liam. Sanya is my girl"harry said and I felt my cheeks getting red.
No one has had said this about me that too on my face.