CHAPTER 7. BEGINS THE UNBEGUN TALE

N I A L L.

I woke up and started to shuffle up. It was 2 in the afternoon and we all had an interview just in half an hour. I quickly got up ,searched for the best clothes and walked into the shower. I was so quick that I just forgot to remove my clothes before stepping in.

I was by now drenched. I quickly stepped out of the shower and undressed myself and in an instant I took a shower and wore my clothes. I had chosen a black shirt with a blue denim. While I was wearing shirt which was black I quickly thought of Bella.
I walked out of the bathroom to only find Bella dancing. She was dancing on my ringtone better than words which we had recently released.

It was all just so cute. For a moment I just forgot that I needed to be quick.

Without making any sound or creating any disturbances I just stood at the door and watched Bella do her moves.

She suddenly turned back and froze where she was. I just didn't knew how to react. I just stood there and I felt that she was covered safely in a thick blush.

I just approached her and waved. She waved too.

"Why?" She whined lowly.

"What...Why?" I asked all too very quickly.

"You know that..!" She said and pouted her lips.

Please do not pout again!!

"OK your dance. Well that was cute and I just want to remind you that we have to go down. So please get ready fast. You  haven't had your introduction with any one of them down except Lou" I told her.

"And you too mister Niall!" She chuckled.
"Yes?" I asked.

"Yo!" She said and giggled.

"How about you get ready soon. Go and get in the shower!" I said and she took out her tongue towards me.

I giggled and she ran into the bathroom.

Ok. So mister Horan control yourself and do not do anything stupid in front of her. Get  that!!!

Suddenly she peeped her head out and said. " Hey don't go down alone. I am coming ,wait for me..''

Soon I got a text from Zayn .  And I left the room.

Z: "Hey boy where are you" ?

N:"Well...I am in my room"

N:"Hey if you remember we had an interview.. "

Z:"Oh. Don't worry bout that,its been cancelled "

N:" What the heck....I got ready,.."

Z:"Oh don't worry boy....come we are having to have breakfast.. "

N:"OK"

And I kept the phone back in my pocket.

I descended down the stairs just to meet the lads but the unexpected thing took place.

Louis' House where silence was restricted it was for record,  in silence.

No laughs, no giggles, no shouts.

I couldn't completely believe it. 

I couldn't even hear them.

I searched in the rooms of the lads, no one was there.
House was empty.

Where exactly are they?

I am not talking to them, if this is a fugging prank.

Why didn't they tag me along?