CHAPTER10. I am fine

So here it is... thanks again for choosing my work.. read and enjoy...

Niall's P.o.v.

Where did she go? But I had a faith that she will return. What if she will not?. Has she in real left?. Why ? Have I done something wrong?. What?. Where is she going?. Why is she running?. Is there a problem?. Yes there surely is. I have to wait.
I will wait for her coz she told me to do so.

''My phone. Ugghh!! Who is calling right now?".
Oh its lou.

"Where are you both?" He asked.
"Umm.."
"Tell me" he demanded. And what is headlining , I mean in the news. Did u just propose my sis?".
'No , its all a misunderstanding".
And I just switched off my phone and threw it into my pocket.

I waited so long. It was 8:45 p.m. when she left and now it was 11:45.  She did not return. I felt a little dizzy cause  I wanted sleep.

But Bella -she had told me to wait for her. After an hour I decided to leave.

She hadn't taken the car with her. So I tagged it along too. I reached home all the way thinking about her.

Where was she? I mean I am so much worried . I don't know why but I really miss her.  The way I was made to hear her chirping voice althroughout the day, in the mall then on streets, while she clicked selfies with those chinese, while she sang low so that I could not hear and when her lips dropped my name.
And I really like her but I think that its like too damn fast to take any further steps possibly ruining our friendship. And I do not know how am I gonna face louis.

Cause his sister went with me although she wanted to go but I asked her out and she is new here and, I dont know .
The ride back home, which could have been with Bella sitting with me chatting, was lonely and shortlived.

I stepped down and as I was about to lock my car I saw that bella's scarf was in. I took it out and hid it in my pocket. I started walking towards the door.
It was not  cold outside but now I felt it. Maybe before bella was with me and I knew that I was just so much lost in her that I did not even notice this breezes and coldies which was giving me chillies.

I opened the door and found them all on the couch. They all said a "HI'' with a smiling face . Soon I saw that they were looking at the door and I knew that they were looking for bella.

"Hey where is bella?'' . Louis asked.
"Yup she is'nt with you. Where is she?". Zayn asked.
I did not look into their eyes. I shifted my gaze to the ground. Soon I heard footsteps and in front of me was louis.
''Where is she?". He asked.
''She .... she went." I replied.
''What?'', they all asked. And it was a bit loud.

"Hey guys.. she just got a call and she ran. " i told them.

"What exactly happened?. Tell me " louis demanded.

''See louis, we were lying on the ground staring into the sky and she soon received a call. She was  tensed  and then she just told me that she had to go somewhere. And then she went. She went. ''I finished.

"What? How?  I mean.. what?" Louis demanded from no one in particular and Liam tried to calm him down. 

"She doesn't know a thing!" Liam wrapped him in a hug and guilt got mixed in my blood.

"I am sorry Louis! "

The corners of my eyes were wet. I felt like crying . I don't know why. I soon felt 4 bodies hugging me tight. The colourful needs of my life.

I thought of the things, actually problems which she was facing right now.
I could have avoided it.

Wait I have not kidnapped her.
But it still feels as if I had murdered someone.

This hug was unusually long. And then we all sat on the couch. Louis just said that maybe she had got some urgent work and being a reason she left  . Or maybe her team needs her. I dont know where she went but need not worry . He said that she was a tough girl. And could overcome everything.

We all had our dinner and that was prepared by louis and harry and I had to mention that it was really good. After dinner we all headed towards our room. I went to the balcony only to find harry standing there. He smiled as soon as he saw me. I approached him and he gave me a small hug.
"Are you fine?". He asked.

Harry's P.O.V.

He seemed hurt. No something more that that . Its really strange but Niall really likes her. He has not been with any girls although we all have been but not in serious ones. And the way he behaves while Bella is around is all too much new for us.
Out there I can say that Niall is falling.

"I am fine." He replied.

"You have to be". I said .

"But I miss her". He replied.

And I stared into his eyes and they were telling that they missed bella.

I updated...i love u all.. vote and cmment plzz and i don't know what has happened to me. Yesterday i was watching titanic and after that i cried .. i mean i cried so hard..

''YOU JUMP, I JUMP , REMEMBER??"

It kills me..