CHAPTER 20. MORE DEEPLY!

Hey wt ya doing??... well I am sorry for the shit I wrote in the previous ch about ending up my life!! I realized that life is given only once... I got my lesson!! SO U ALL DESERVE AN UPDATE!! ♥♥♥★

Niall's P.O.V.

"Kiss me" bella asked me.
"As u say" I replied  before crashing my lips onto her's.
She smiled at first and then she deepened the kiss. Her hands , playing with my hair, probably tangling them up. My hands on her waist and  I soon pull her by waist towards me to bring her more closer.

She starts kissing my cheek then my forehead and then as I taught her, she starts kissing my neck. She finds my sweet spot and bites, gaining a moan from me. I stand there, now hugging her and enjoying whatever she was doing. Her lips were soft and whenever they touch my skin , the blood raced in my veins, my hands wanted to touch her more and my lips wanted to kiss her more.
She then bit my ear and I moaned again. Then I took her by the shoulders and we made our way to the bed.
I stayed on the top. Of course, it was very much my turn, to teach her something more. I slipped both of my hands underneath her so that she laid as if she was my baby and she rose up a bit . Then I kissed her on lips and grabbed the paperbag , I had got her for her birthday. Her eyes rose up from my face towards the bag and I took out the box which had her gift.

I stood up balancing from not falling on the bed and bella sat up.
"Whats this?" Bella asked with curious eyes.
"For you"I said and took out the butterfly studded necklace I had got for her.
Suddenly I saw her face drop.
"What happened bella? Don't u like it?"I asked with a very too fast pumping heart.
"I never got you anything for your birthday"she replied and I felt my heart beat slow down a bit. I made my way towards the bed and sat behind her.

I shifted off her hair from her back and she held them . Then I slipped the red and white butterfly's necklace down on her neck. And then I set the hook right. When I was done I left a small kiss on the back of her neck and she giggled. Then she dropped her hair at the back and I was hugging her again closer to my chest.

"Bella you have given me the best thing in my life"I told her.
"And what is that?"she asked, with curiousity drooping over her words.
"U have given me the reason to smile. U have given me the reason to believe in love. U have given the heartbeats to my heart, which I was probably losing. U have given me a reason to wake up early in the morning to see you and then again sleep hugging u. And u have given me-" i did not complete.

"Have given me?"she asked.
"The most kissable lips"I said and I kissed her again. But this time I heard a knock on the door.
"Come on. Whoever u are. U have already done what u should not have" I said.
The door opened and there stood zayn.
"Vas happenin?"he asked munching on snickers.
"Umm nothing" Bella said getting up and making me fall back on the bed.

She went and hugged zayn and I felt something. Really? He is my best friend!

"OK so you guys. I want you both to get ready as soon as possible. And niall! I mean it!" He said eyeing me.

"Bella is the one who is not ready. This sexy man is ready to go" I replied.

"Zayn! Um wait I wanted to ask that how is perrie?" Bella asked and zayn was blushing.

Oh my God! Was this happening?

"She is pretty" he said dreamily.

"What?" I asked, chuckling.

"I meant she is pretty cool" he soon covered up.

"Ok so I will go now" zayn said and waved at us.

As zayn left the room, I was the one standing near the door. I felt two petit arms wrap around my chest.
I turned around and hugged her. We stayed in that state for minutes, it was all so cute.
"What was that for?" I asked.
"I don't know" she replied.