CHAPTER 23 LOVE ME LIKE YOU

Hey guys.. wyd?? I wanted to update!! Am kinda happy.. coz I played football today, and I kinda rocked at it!! Lol#. And.. and.. and.. I have decided something bigg! Thats - I AM NOT NAMING THE CHAPTERS ANYMORE.
SPECIFIED REASONS.
IT GIVES AWAY EVRYTHING.
THERE IS NO SUSPENCE.
AND IF I NAME THE CHAPTER THEN I HAVE TO WRITE THE THINGS WITHIN THE BOUNDARIES AND I AM FINDING THAT A BIT STUPID THING TO DO!
I THINK U ALL ARE OK WITH THAT!! AND I AM SORRY IF U LIKED THE NAMES.. MAYBE I WILL DO IT LATER, KINDA WHEN THE STORY WOULD BE EDITED!!!

"We don't have to be ordinary!"

Niall's P.O.V.

Bella was moving around, on the bed. She was not comfortable, and soon I heard her speaking! Really bella? U talk while u sleep. I was taking it all in an amusing way until I concentrated on what she was saying. And literally, I was not expecting this. It seemed as if someone was forcing her into telling something, something I was oblivious about. Or maybe kept oblivious about!
I sat up, not wanting her to wake up and slowly turned to face her as while sleeping I was on the opposite side of the bed, probably near her feet. Sweat covered her forehead and her hair were all over her face as if they were too trying to hide something.
"No. Please! I literally beg u. Please don't tell him. He will hate me for keeping this away from him. He will lose his trust. I- i cannot lose him. I love him. I love NIALL!!"she said and shifted again. For 15 minutes or so, she continued to move, in a worry or tension. She did not carry the smile she used to carry, while sleeping. Then in a fraction of second, she woke up.

She looked up and after locating me on the bed, smiled a bit. I didn't get the way, the way I have to be behaving right now. But as to handle the situation, I acted as if i had not heard or seen anything. ANYTHING!
"Good morning love!"i said and pulled her in a morning hug.
"Good morning, Dream snatcher!"she said and in the hug and i was confused. Dream snatcher. How on the earth can anyone be that?
"Dream snatcher?"i threw it back as a question.
"Yes. You are my DREAM SNATCHER!"she said and giggled. She was not the same bella, that was in her dream. A tensed bella was replaced by a happy one.
"How am I your dream snatcher?" I asked her getting back to the topic.
"See. You are always in my dreams and that too looking so handsome, handsome and more and more cute and being a reason, I do not get any proper dreams. I mean u are always in my dreams, i have fallen for you! That too so badly, that everytime u look at me, I feel as a lucky pup! Hence proved that you are my dream snatcher!" She said and I just looked at her
She had said all of that looking down at her hands. She blushed, and was blushing. Her red cheeks were hinting, actually they were supporting the fact. I kissed her lightly on the lips and stared deep in her eyes.
"Bella! I love you girl!" I told her again and she kissed the back of my hand lightly and whispered an "I love you 2".
We both decided to lay back in the bed and I wrapped my arms around her waist. Her hands were pressed to my chest and I felt her pleasant and calm breaths going in and out.
"Niall?"she asked.
"Mmh?" Was all I said.
"Do you trust me? I mean do you-"she was cut off by an unwanted knock.

Knock knock.

"Who is here now?" I said while making my way out of the bed and towards the door. I was not expecting this, sanya and harry were there, holding hands, wearing the matching clothes.
"Good morning niall"sanya and harry said.
"Morning guys" I said and then they both walked into our room. Bella was under the sheets , hiding her body to the full and it actually was looking like she was naked and being a reason she was hiding under the sheets.
"Niall did you two did that already?"harry whispered to me.

"What? No. No. Its nothing like that!"I replied looking at sanya who quitely was trying to wake her up, with a pillow in her hand and was making her way towards her slowly. She swung the pillow in the air and the pillow went to bella's face and she woke up with a horrified expression.