CHAPTER 24 DISTRACTED!

Hey evry one.  Here is the new chapter! I hope u like it.. plzz comment and vote!!!

Niall's P.O.V.

I was feeling a mixture of feelings inside me. I was troubling bella while she was asking for them, just peeping out of the door.
"Niall!"she raised her voice.
"What do u want? Oh I think you are asking for these?" I said and I opened the door. She might have had a loose grip on the door, and I did not provide her with any freaking time to process that I was opening the door. I was pretty much shocked to see her like this.
She stood there in her undies and her bra. I was staring her body and she soon shouted my name and picked up a towel and wrapped it around her.
I was still feeling as it was not enuciated. I never envisaged her like this. Never! But I have to say that she has a perfect body. Perfect for me!!

"Niall. I mean how can u open the door?"she asked still trying to hide her body.
I was feeling scared. I felt that now she will not talk to me. Anxiety was annexing me slowly but I could not let that happen.
"Its simple, just turn the knob and there it opens!" I said in an effort to lighten her up.
"Oh really?"she smiled.
"Yes"I replied.
"Give me my shorts!"she demanded.
"I think I like these, so I will be taking it!"I said only to see what she would do next.
"I will buy you a new one! But please return them now!" She asked.
"No no. I am not giving!" I replied and she smirked.
I stood there shirtless and she was wrapped like a new born in a towel. She took her steps towards me and stopped 5 steps from me. Then the next thing made my eyes go wide and my goosebumps erect up.
She unwrapped herself from the towel and caught me staring with my mouth agape. Then she walked those 5 steps and stood in front of me. I was staring her althroughout. Then she kissed my neck and I felt my body going wild. But I stood there just putting up the pieces together and scolding myself to believe what all was happening was real. She continued kissing my neck and making me go hard down. She then leaned in with closed eyes and when I was expecting her lips to be sticked on mine, she moved back. I gave her a confused look and she showed me her shorts, which no longer in my hand and  ran towàrds the door.  She locked the door and ran.
"Niall , now can you open the
door?"she sassed.
"Bella please open the door"I said trying to convince her to do so.
"No i think I am liking it here. So u should be inside!"she replied and I heard the lights turned off and her talking to someone.
I was spending a hard time. My bulge!! Uggh.. she turned me on and now locked me up. I stood up and approached the basin.

Bella's P.O.V.

I was talking to olivia with Ni locked up by me in the bathroom. Olivia was not believing that I was louis's sissy. I was trying to calm her down, cause she was shouting and squealing again and again telling me that I was a lucky kid. I put the phone down and switched it off after talking to her.
Niall and all the scenes in the bathroom rooted out. I was busy trying to   rewind everything when I heard something heavy crash onto the floor and niall shouting.

"Ouch!"he shouted.

I quickly climbed out of the bed and opened the door. There was niall, lying on the floor with his eyes closed and seeing him like this, my whole world tore apart.

"Niall!"I called out, cursing myself to having locked him up in the bathroom.
He was not moving. He wasn't even breathing. I shook his body vigorously. I got up and went towards the door to call all of them. Something stopped me and I  took my feet back to the bathroom. I took his head in my lap and gave him a mouth-to-mouth. In no more than 10 seconds niall was kissing me. He was kissing me back.

"You are kissing me!"  I said.
"Yes!"he quickly replied and started laughing. He seemed perfectly alright. I did not like this, so I eventually got up and left the bathroom, this time leaving the door open. I approached my wardrobe and I heard footsteps approaching me.
"Bella?" He asked.
I did not turn around, but I just closed my wardrobe and started crying.
"Omg bella. I am sorry!" Niall said and turned me around. He hugged me but I did not.
I stepped back and he gave me an apologetic look. I quickly rubbed my eyes and he stood there looking at me.
"See I am sorry. I had to do it! You turned me on and then you locked me up. It was getting more and more uncontrollable" he said.
"Turned on?" I started laughing.
He saw this change in me and slowly started spreading his lips in a curved line.