CHAPTER 51. Tryin' to catch the missed ball.

I hope you are all safe and healthy!

Harry's P.O.V.

I hate Bella.
I can't stand her now.
She practically ruined my best friend.
I don't care. I don't give a fuck about the reasons and the situations that made her take a mind gobbling turn, call me a mean, but I don't care.

I am Niall horan, from Mullingar. I want to record albums and I want to become a famous artist like Beyonce, Justin bieber, many a times I have been compared to him. What matters the most is the comparison. Well if I make it today then the game will be on.

The first time Niall was on television, his first interview on the rich ground of X FACTOR. We had become best friends from the moment he had saved my ass from Simon, when the pictures of my naked butt were released.
To be honest, he has done so much for me that it pains me now that I am helpless. That I cannot do anything.

Well to talk about Niall, he hasn't been the same since she left him.
He doesn't talk much, doesn't even hang out with us all and the worst part is that he doesn't even come out if his room now.

It's like he is a sun on an eclipse.
And I hate that.

I HATE HER.

Niall's P.O.V.

Photographs.
Memories.
All about us.
Her.

I miss her.

And to be honest, it's all I can do.
I have tried and  adopted all the means to reach her, to find out where even she is but all I got in my wrist was nothing at all.

It's like she doesn't want me anymore.
And I, simply cannot live with that.

What can even be the reason that she left me, was I not good enough?
She had always loved me or was I living in a world of illusions?
She was all I ever prayed for, she was all I ever needed but maybe she didn't.
I have been putting my skills to think about the various reasons she might have had that made her leave me.
And what hurts the most is that I am without a reason.
I don't know why she left me.

People, fans, friends, family,  literally everybody wants me to be the old Niall they all knew, but I can't be that one and to be honest, I don't want to be that old Niall kid.

All I want back from my memories and my old days is her.

Nobody understands it, I cannot live without her.

I raise myself up from my bed, to do something that I never thought I would practice, I turn around one last time to look at us.

Sitting on a bench, holding hands, with her head on my shoulder.

The photograph sat on my nightstand and I felt tears filling my eyes.

I went inside the bathroom and closed the door, no locks tho.
I opened my mirror and took out one thing that has been helping me a lot recently.
Blade.

Not wasting any further painless seconds, I placed the cut on my wrist.

People want me to become the old Niall, but what they don't know is that his body wasn't covered in cuts and bruises.
About which no one really knows.

I don't blame these cuts and bruises on her, this is my own decision and I don't want to change it.

Call me a man who lost his mind trying to get back what is gone.

I am simply trying to catch the missed ball.

"Niall? You're in?" Liam's sudden voice made me drop the blade in a haste and immediately slid it under the stand.
He was in my room, not in my bathroom yet.

I turned around and started washing my face.

"Yeah, I am in here Liam!" I called out , deliberately raising my voice a little.

I am trying to  pretend to be alright again, because I am tired of people showing me pity all the time.

Ironic.

I heard the door open, and I knew he was looking at me. I continued wading my face, trying to act normal.

He called out my name and I stopped, finally looking at him.
Before I could reply, I was engulfed in a bear hug. A Lima bean hug.

"You're okay?" His voice was full of concern and that alone made me hug him more tightly.

He looked at me, and I saw him observing me.

"Liam, I am fine, okay?". He nodded his head but I still knew he wasn't fully here. His mind was still wandering somewhere else.

"Hey, shall you and I hang out? Like watch movies and all? Does it sound okay?".
And I, simply couldn't deny his big brown eyes looking at me.

I nodded and he hugged me again.
I giggled, surprised, I hugged  him again.

"I'll go and get something to eat, so yeah, take a shower cause you seriously stink dude!"

I laughed it off and closed the door.

Liam's P.O.V.

Love - can it really change you?
Does it have the power to make a new person altogether?

Well it is true in Niall's story.

I have seen this boy grow up. He has always been my little brother and now when he is wearing a mask of happiness deliberately so that he can make people yet happy again, I can see right through his eyes, that he is just pretending.

And it hurts.
So, so much.

-

We had been watching Alvin and the chipmunks for a while now when I felt Niall's head touching my shoulder.

Little baby fell asleep.

He hadn't talked much today too but I was glad that he was maybe taking steps out of the world of isolation, the world he had been living in for a while now.

I called Louis, cause he knew what I wanted to do with Niall.
Only Louis, cause harry has been a total different case about this.
He claims that he hates Bella and to be honest, I don't.

I want them together.
Even Harry wants that, but he won't admit.

Louis picked up after a few rings and I felt Niall stir and mumble in his sleep.

"Call him right now Louis!"

And my talk with Louis ended.

Guess who updated?
Me.
Lol, sorry guys. I haven't updated in lke forever.

Sorry.

QOTD: What all did you get for Christmas?

Well, I hope you liked the chapter.
Drama is gonna show up soon. Just a few chapters left, and this book ends.
I'll miss it.

Tysm for reading it :)
Vinnie x