CHAPTER 55. Stumblin through the dark.

Heya. It's me again.
*cries
Just 5 more chapters😭😭

George's P.O.V.

Niall was hospitalised.
As much as I wanted to tell Bella about this, I couldn't cause I was told not to.
Louis told me not to. He had also told me to get admitted in the same hospital as them.

St. Peter's hospital.

Cass, ma and dad knew about this and they were worried about him too but as they were a part of the  plan too, they had agreed. Reluctantly tho.

"Which is your room number? And which floor?" Bella asked me all too unaware about this mess. About the truth. 
I really pray that she doesn't hate me after all of this.
I know she won't.

"Room 305, floor no. 3"
She nodded and went to pick up my small duffle bag. That just had my iPod, charger and my novel.

We all went inside the room and the fakin' it all began. The doctor came and checked me, told me to take medicines at the  prescribed time, to take proper rest, told me not to take stress, then winked at me and left.

Bells was frowning althroughout this session and I called her to sit beside me. Mom and dad went to talk to the doctor and Cass stood near the window, looking out.

"I'll be fine baby sister!" And I hugged her. She is so hug-able. (If that even is a word😂)

"George. Just take care okay? I want you back perfectly fine!" She held my hand in her's and I smiled and nodded.

"I'll be perfectly fine for you."

"Bella is it okay for you, if you stay here with me while the three of them go and stay at our aunt's place?" I asked her with hesitation.

I mean of course I want her to stay!

"Oh yes, I was already staying, you don't have to ask George!" She patted my back and that gesture made me smile.

"I'll go and grab your medicines and something to eat as I am starving. Well, do you need anything ?" She looked around the room and picked up the water bottle and placed it on the side stand.

"Oh no, I am perfectly fine, thank you!" She smirked and I raised my eyebrows.

"Being formal doesn't suit my monkey!" And with one swift couple of footsteps, she exited.

I am not a monkey!

Bella's P.O.V.

I won't let George feel different or left out. I won't let him even remember that he is ill. I'll do everything it takes to suck him out of the abyss of dark loneliness because of the illness.
Maybe I am over thinking or maybe I am not. Maybe he doesn't even think about being sick and stuff but I do.

I brought the medicines and entered the cafeteria which was pretty empty and I was thankful for that. All this while I had kept my hood pretty down on my face, such a way that half of my face was covered.
I don't want anyone to recognise me and maybe people have forgotten about me.
Well  it's been 5 months.

"Bella, it's our  five month anniversary!" Niall kissed her nose and she hugged him.

"I love you!" She looked him in the eyes and felt the warmth in the cold night.

"You are my everything Niall. I won't ever leave you!" Niall kissed her.

Bella kissed him.

I got the medicines and went to sit on one of the empty table. The lady at the counter smiled at me and I returned the gesture.
I unwrapped my sandwich as George's first dose of meds still had some time left and the urge to eat something made me relax suddenly when the sandwich killed the rain of saliva in my mouth.

I looked around and saw a young girl at the door and I instantly wore my hood on my head again  and continued to eat.

"What's your name honey?" The voice boomed and I looked up and saw that lady smiling at me.

She probably isn't into the new music and all. She be oblivious to the pop music, forget about their girlfriends.

I contemplated hard on whether to tell her my real name or not but the fear ate me and I lied.

"Brooklyn" and she suddenly clapped her hands together.

"That's my name!" I couldn't help but laugh at her cuteness and she seemed to like that.

"Mind if I turn on my telly?" I shook my head and she took out the remote from the counter and I was soon listening to some Minaj's holy language which I never really caught.

"These rappers, must I say!" She made a face and clicked the button. She soon started going through the channels and I agin concentratted on my sandwich.
Taking a sneak peek at my watch, I realised that I still had more twenty minutes to kill, but I was done with the sandwich.

My gaze fell to the floor and I soon started making imaginary patters on the floor, my mind wandering to an altogether different world.

"Reportedly one direction star, Niall Horan"  -  My head shot up at the mention of his name in a millisecond, I flew to the counter.
who has been in closet for months now, was admitted in a hospital. It has been even reported that he was drunk and was driving above the road limits.

My heart was climbing the stairs up my mouth.

I snatched the remote from the counter and increased the volume to the full.

His condition is not very critical but he has been hit pretty badly. Along with Niall, Harry, whose girlfriend and rumoured wife has been admitted in a hospital too as she went in labour while at the party where the three where the three were spotted together.
St. Peter's hospital is where both are of them are admitted.

I couldn't believe what all I had heard just right now. That moment felt so surreal.

"Are you okay ?" I looked blankly at the white lady that suddenly seemed to be hovering over me.

"What? No!" And my feel took to running.

I don't even have the account of the times, I Dan into the doctors, spilled the articles from the nurse's tray and stumbled. I just ran. Asking everyone about his room number, I continued to run.

My feet and my eyes didn't coordinate and a hard chest pushed me back on the ground.

A lanky frame and a curly head, with a shocked expression written all over his face, there stood Harry.

The one who claims to hate me!

Heya. Its me again.

Thank you so much for reading.
This chapter is dedicated to Mrs. Payne  @emmax
Thank you so much for wishing me my sixteenth and believe me if means a lot.

QOTD: What do you think is gonna happen next?

QOTD2: What do you do when you fall sick? Cause I am✌

I love you all🙈
Peace✌

Vins x