CHAPTER 44. NEVER BE ALONE!

Yay. The story is going to be a blast!!

-

Niall turned around, saw each and everyone's face, as if he was asking them to help him control himself, with a stern expression and possessing a stiff body, and walked away.

Zayn stepped in his way but Niall did not even look at him.
He walked the other way and climbed the stairs and went.
Bella with a pair of glistening eyes, carrying tears that were about to be welcomed saw him all this while and he, on the far shore did not even look at her.

In a split of seconds, Bella was on the floor, crying her heart out.
And that was only after all have heard the door of Niall's room shut loudly.

"What did I do, liam?" She asked in between sobs as Liam kissed her head and hugged her.

"Bella its going to be okay!" Sanya came and sat near her and she cried and cried with her head in her hands.

"I dont even know why am I such an idiot? I ruined it all!" She cursed herself and now Louis was the one who was holding her.

In between her sobbing, she was made to sit on the couch and then she again started crying.

Perrie and zayn came out of the kitchen each holding a glass, of water and juice.

"Bella. He is just sad and believe me tomorrow you guys are again going to get warnings for your PDA's!" Harry tried to make her smile but that fell in an abyss.

"Yes. And then I will play with four children, counting two of you too!" Louis tried to squeal but failed miserably when the bloodshot eyes of his sister looked at him.

-

"Bella have something please. You havent eaten from the evening and I know how tiring your practice is." Louis tried to manipulate bella on her firm will of not eating anything as she wasn't hungry.

"Leave me alone, Louis" Bella said with pleading eyes and he couldn't deny them.

He left Bella 's room and barged till his locked room. Niall's room.

"Niall" his fists accompanied his shouts.

"Go away louis. I don't want to talk. Just go away!" Niall replied, he had been replying everyone In that monotonious tone, telling them to go.

"Shut the fuck up and open this fucking door!" Louis lost his temper and the house echoed back his shouts.

"Why dont you understand? Leave me alone!" Niall raised his voice and it only enraged Louis.

Louis was not even at fault. He was tired and tensed. It had been 6 hours and neither Bella nor Niall had talked to each other. Niall had not left his room and Bella had not left hers.

Everyone had forced Niall to open the door but that was all in vain. Bella had ranted on how she couldn't just face him.

But Bella's heart had some other plans. She started to write.

"Can we just-"

On the other side each and every couple had deliberately left the house, leaving Niall and Bella alone, but little did they know about this.

From all the crying, being blubbery, not eating and just sitting stationary, Bella had got a growling stomach. Once which had colliewobbles was growling and the best part was that she did not know how to cook anything good.

Bella left the room, unknowingly her feet carried her straight to his room.

Even though she wanted to pass, her feet had some different plans.

She bent down, stuck thinking whether to slip the note or not but her heart won the battle and she slipped in the note. She let her ear kiss the door but there was not even a single sound, her heart lost even after winning and she silently walked away.

She went in the kitchen and read the note in sanya's messy handwriting.

We all left. I know u guys need some time alone.
Have fun and we love u xx

She smiled sadly and went into her room again.

What could she do?

She was missing Niall. Hell yeah.

Although she had been a bit funny in her note, her heart was breaking right now and she, of everything, started to cry.

Little did she know that there was a note wanting to be read. She literally stared at the note, she did not even know when and where it came from.

She picked it up and it had just two sentences.

"Missing you comes in waves.
I am drowning!"

Her feet gave up and she sat on the floor and cried her heart out. Soon that pair of arms she had been missing were holding her.

"I am sorry." Niall said and held her face in his warm hands. The tips of his thumbs rubbed away her tears but they were not stopping.

"No.. ni. So-rry- I- am-sor-ry" she stuttered and Niall kissed her cheek near her lips.

Their foreheads touching, hands holding each other and the custom of her sitting in his lap was a blessing.

"I just didn't want to disturb you!" Bella said and she shivered when Niall looked at her.

That intense look.

"You can never disturb me!" He rested his forhead against her's and a tear rolled down.

"I was drowning!"

They both were shocked.

They said the same sentence together.
Together and forever were their words.

They leaned in and Bella kissed away the tear that had rolled down.

Their wet cheeks kissed each other and so were their lips.

But.

She wasn't crying alone.
He was crying too.

And they ordered pizza and cuddled and had babies. Epilogue will be up soon!

Lol. Sorry. I am just kidding!!! I hope u liked the chapter and yaaaa....the next chapter will be up babies!!!

Love ya
Vinnie:)
(03.09.2016)