I FOUND HER!!

Thnks for all the votes and comments and READS!!!My story has got 1.51 k reads..  am really very happy.
Well this is not a chapter,  I am here to make an announcement!!

I have made a new friend on wattpad through the PM!
I texted her, and she replied.. and now we chat on a regular basis. She is the best girl! And yesterady while i was reading her "KATTS BOOK OF RANDOM CRAP" I saw a face, which was pretty af!
As we are friends and she is perfect, i have decided that i am gonna cast her as Sanya in my plot!
My frndz asked me to cast a popular celebrity but I simply replied.
"I would love to make my frndz famous rather than popularising any celeb!"

Her name is katt( the girl who would be casted as bella) and I am absolutely sure,, that u all will love her! She is made to love!
She is really like an angel, just 14 years old!
5'11 inches, with a smiling face and green eyes!!
But in my plot bella has grey eyes, so am gonna continue like that only!

She is really PERFECT!
THIS IS ALL A BIGGG SURPRISE FOR HER, AND I WANT TO READ HER TEXTS AFTER SHE WILL GO THROUGH THIS AANOUNCEMENT!.
AM SO VRY VRY MUCH HAPPY!!

AND I WANT U ALL TO HELPPP ME TOO..
I NEED SUGGESTIONS FOR  LEAH LIZ. IF U HAVE ANY GIRL, OR ANY CELEB, ANY FRND OF YOURS... WHO U THINK WOULD SUITE UP AS  LEAH AND LIZ, THEN PLZ LET ME KNOW!                      

WOULD U BELIEVE IF I SAY THAT SHE ASKED MY NAME TODAY!! I MEAN WE ARE KINDA JUST TEXTING FRM A WEEK, AND CRAZY AF!

     AND BELLA IS BEING CASTED AS SOFIA CARSON.

OMG A BUG IS THERE IN MY ROOM, I GTG!! RUN FOR LIFE..
TYPIN MY THOUGHTS, I NEED SOME MEDS!
WELL I LOVE U ALL... AND I HOPE U ALL LOVE ME TOO!! 
ONE. MORE. THING.
IF ANY1 WANTS ANY ONE WHOM U WANNA TEXT, THEN THINK ABOUT ME CUZ AM STILL ALIVE TO HELP U ALL...!! I HAVE SO MANY FRNDZ IN SCHOOL, IN MY TUITION, ON INSTAGRAM, ON TWITTER, AND HERE ON WATTPAD TOO!!
KATT'S PHOTO IS UP!
GIVE HER A FOLLOW PLZZ.
ITS PIZZA_forlyfe. She is the best!♥♥

IF ANY1 WANTS TO FOLLOW ME ON
TWITTER: allmyloveforoned
INSTAGRAM: missesctatic07

I WILL SURELY FOLLOW BACK!! ♥♥

THNKS.. AND LOVE Y'ALL..  AND ALL THE BEST FOR EXAMS.. LITERALLY WE ALL NEED PRAYERS!! LOL.. SEE YA ALL!!★