CHAPTER 13. SMILE PLEASE!

So i M updating.... hula hoops everywhere... OMYGOD!!!
Adele's song '' HELLO". It is like wow....
Well here it is!!

Bella's P.O.V.

A matter of concern is standing before me. And marcus has returned again to destroy her life. Why the hell is he like this?. Sanya she is my best friend. The one I can, in all freaked out times and offered situations rely upon. She had recently moved in here. In london.

Sanya is just so strong but after whatever marcus did with her, she has lost the confidence in herself. And she is my best friend and seeing her in so much of pain. No I cannot .
Somehow I stopped her crying by whispering our quote " A TRUE FRIEND SEES THE FIRST, CATCHES THE SECOND AND STOPS THE THIRD TEAR". She smiled. Atlast I saw her smile.

''Guys. I know that you might be thinking that who the fucking hell I  am. But i am bella's friend sanya. I do not know why the hell am I telling u this. But I dont wanna look like a freak. I am not dangerous. I just showed Bella's photos with me to ethan and being a reason I could come here. I am sorry for this. If you all think this was an attempt of gaining your attention, then you are wrong. Just a teenager with a freaked out life!   "
With this she left the room.

"Sanya. Sanya wait''. I left the room following her.

Harry's P.O.V.

''Gooood morning", niall said.
"Who the bloody hell is this marcus. I really want to know'', I said.
"Someone likes her" liam shouted.

"She is bella's friend. So she is my friend. And what do you think. I mean i think that if she is in so much of problem. Then we shall allow her to, i mean if you do'nt have any problem".
Niall said.
"We should allow her to stay here", I completed.
Louis was smiriking and I left the room.

I made my way down. There was bella in the kitchen , maybe making something. My eyes were searching for sanya. Oh God, where was she?!!.
"Wait. I took her to my room. So she woke up there. I think she would be up there. In my room. Ok so shall i go?. No maybe i should not. "
I said this all to myself and then i went straightaway to my room.

Quitely. A bit hastily . I opened the room. There she was. Sitting on my bed. Her face in her hands. Her hair all fallling down. She was crying. Yes she was, I whispered her name.
She looked up at me. Straight. I got a bit nervous.
"Hi" was all I could say, She smiled a bit. I left the knob and the door closed without a sound.
"Umm.. hii" she said. {Omygod her voice was as sweet as a nightingale.}

I made my way to the bed and sat beside her.

''Hey! Please dont cry. I cannot see anyone crying. Cheer up!'', I said.
"Yeah!''.
I stretched my hand and said"harry here". I fucking dont know why I did that. She was a bit slow to respond. Her touch was soft as cotton. She shook my hand and whispered. "Sanya".

"Well thanks harry , I know that I fainted yesterday. I am sorry for have provided you with problem. Actually am sorry that I have come here. Dont worry I am leaving soon. "

"Wait. You are not a problem to me. YOU can stay here till you want to. And please dont be so sad. Although I dont know you but I really wish to-" I could not complete.
"To?". She asked with curiousity.
''Umm, to see you smile" , I completed.
She giggled.

Aww, she looks so cute this way!.

My phone buzzed, and it was a twitter notification. I got a video which was posted by a fan. It was the funny moments one and I  must say that it was quite funny.
"Here you go, something to capture your smile''.
"Oh my god!! This is so funny'' she said in between laughing really loud. She looked so cute that I wanted to hug her tight and say "SANYA YOU LOOK SO CUTE. SMILE GIRL. AND THEN I WOULD''.
Bella has texted -harry I hope she is fine and please bring her down so that we can have something to eat.
I really thank god that she was laughing after having returned my phone back to me. But I wonder that how come bella know that I am here.
" Sanya come on we have to go down. Everyone is waiting for us. "I said.

"Harry, am leaving for home. I have to go. I cannot stay here. Mom and dad might be worried and I do not want him to know that I am here. Else I do not know what he would do. " she said with a tone of fear.
''Why?". I asked.
''I told you right now''.
''But '' I tried to say.
"No u all might feel a bit awkward, that someone whom you dont even know is staying with you".
''I said sanya that I dont have any problem. And who should not come to know that you are staying with me. I mean with us?" I asked her.
"Marcus'' She spoke.
"What did he do? I mean who the hell is he? And why are you scared of him? Tell me.
"I am sorry. But I have to go ''. With this she stood up. I held her hand while she was about to go.

"Harry, what ?".

''I am sorry, but I  dont want you to go!
''Why harry?".
I dont even know you but I think that u need a friend. "
''Thanks harry.''
I took her phone and typed my number, saved it and handed it back to her.
''What did you do?"she asked.
"I gave you my number" I simply yet unabashly replied.
She smiled and I spotted a strand tickling her face and  didnt even realize that I just tugged it behind her ear. At this moment she was staring straight into my eyes and I was doing the same.

Then suddenly the door opened and there were bella and niall.
"Oho.. someone has got a new friend. '' niall shouted. Bella was laughing at nialler's comment.
I heard louis shout from downstairs
''Sanya and harry. Sarry. Come downstairs please. We have been waiting for you. We know that u have got some things to do but we too need to talk with you both". He said in the tone of the priest who is eager but has to wait for the couple to come.

"Yeah we are coming". I shouted back and with that i was going down with 3 clowns. Sanya and niall and bella were laughing so hard at whatever louis said. Sanya was beside me and while she was laughing and in midway smiling then looking at bella and niall again laughing. I was all this time looking at her. And soon she noticed this!.

Oieee... i updated.. hula hoops everywhere. And i am happy. Thanks for reading my stuff. I love you!!♥♥