CHAPTER 26. I DON'T HAVE THE WORDS

Hey... hula hoops... whats happenin?? I mean i am so happy that i got 1.31 k reads!! Pinch me, i cannot be dreaming. Sincere thanks and lots of love to all who have been voting, reading and are sticking on my plot! I love u all my queens...!!♥

Well here is GEORGE! He will be casted by me as SHAWN MENDES!! And if you have any other choice,

Sanya's P.O.V.

Spider! Spider?? Ugggh... i hate these stupid and unhealthy ones! Why did He creat them. I have a huge, vast , overly spread fear of spiders and when i saw a cunning relative, quite ignoringly climbing up the shelf, i screamed. I was not in any fucking mood to capture attention of all the lads, but i sprinted out of the kitchen and hid myself behind the couch. The lads, all at the same time inquired me of what on earth had taken place that i was screaming.
"Spider!" I mumbled and tears were stolen off my eyes when harry hugged me.
Bella was hysterically laughing and i was pissed off. The lads bid her a goodbye and routed to the kitchen.

Then to utter shock, louis walked out with that fooking organism.

Louis after throwing away the potty head, started walking towards me and i started running, cause he hadn't still washed his hands.
"I'll catch you love!" Louis shouted and i raced around in the room.
"Thats not possible, my dear pussy cat!" I replied and soon i saw him, sitting down and that was when i stopped. Louis went inside the washroom and came back, rubbing the towel, claiming that he washed his hands.

The door opened and there stood zayn with his arm around a fair looking guy. God, i must say he was so cute. His face was shining, his hair perfectly in a quiff, his eyes full of curiosity and his self was looking honest, helpful and handsome.
He eyed the room and stopped them at me for a fraction of second. Not more than a minute that could be wasted, he was hugging harry and liam and louis and niall and zayn. I got up from the ground, and wore the slipper which had flown away, while running.
Harry called me out, making the boy to shift his head in my direction. I approached them, taking petit steps and finally i stood in front of him. I could feel him looking at me and soon he held his hand out.
"Well this is george and this is sanya" harry introduced us respectively and i shook his hand.

"So guys! I am here not to trouble you all. Just wanted to stay here for 2 weeks and after that i'd certainly be returning. Need not worry!" He said and his voice was something new and soothing. The boys soon were up with some glares and O's on their lips.
"We would never want you to go idiot!" Zayn said and pinched him.
"Agreed!" Liam and niall said almost at the same time.
"And well, you can stay here for your life bud!" Louis said and harry took out his iphone to click a selfie. I stood there watching them, feeling awkward , feeling that i am not needed here at the moment when soon louis came and pulled me in the picture with his hand on both of my shoulders. Soon we all were planning about the room, when i announced that i would be staying at my house from now. Obviously i could not stay here forever! Harry was quick in passing me a sad face and i quickly gave him a warm hug.

***

Niall's P.O.V.

George! I was so delighted to see him and now i was sitting in my room, having my dinner alone, cause i was in no mood to go at eat at the table. I was missing bella. Its been a day, 24 hours and memories of her giving me a sweet kiss on the lips before leaving.

I decided to call her and after 3 rings she picked up.

(B→ bella. N→ niall)

B: "HEY! Wasup love!"
N:"Nothing much! Just missing you!"
B: "I swear I miss you more than you miss me!"
N: "Naah!! Well how are your trials?"
B: "Oh. They are pretty awesome. I mean i am playing well, but the selections, i mean the things we are made to do in the morning rather than staying warm in bed, are horrible!"
N: "Horrible!"
B: " What!"