Chapter 10

After breakfast that morning, Reaper found himself just chilling the in the library of the house and as he looked around the huge collection of books and even some scrolls, he grew wings as he floated up towards the top of some of the books. He looked along the spines of the books as they were all sorts of names when he saw a gold plate at the top and he went up as he looked at the name.

"Romance"

He sorta stuck his tongue out as he looked around and then he saw nearby another gold plate and he floated over to it as he read it too.

"Science Fiction"

He looked along it at the titles and as he came to the bottom amongst the "W's" he came to a series of titles as he picked one book up.

"Warhammer 40k The Warfield"

He thought about it and then tucked it under his arms as he circled higher into the air as he looked around for more books. He looked around at the gold plates as he then saw one gold plate with a word that caught his attention.

"Devil History"

He floated over to it as he looked around the scrolls and books and as his finger traced along them, he began to wonder if they had anything on Blood Drinkers when he found the book. It was old, with a cracked spine, and as he gingerly slid it out of the shelf, he slowly floated down to the floor as he went to a nearby table and put his books down. Then he went back up as he suddenly wondered if they had anything else Blood Drinker related or if they had anything on the Soul Knights. He floated along as he then found a few scrolls about Blood Drinkers and then he found a book and a scroll about Soul Knights and as he slowly floated down with them all, he put them all gingerly down as he opened the Soul Knight and the Blood Drinker books as he began to read them both.

Rias Grenmory felt much better after the shower and as she walked down the halls, she suddenly noticed the library door was slightly ajar and she was curious to know who was in there. She came to the door as she slowly opened it and as she looked inside, she was surprised to see Reaper as he scanned through what looked like two books as he had another and a multitude of scrolls with him too. She slowly entered the library as he seemed oblivious to her and as she looked at him with some curiosity, she asked him, "What do you have there?"

But Reaper was really focused on the books and he didn't even seem to hear her and she frowned slightly as she slowly walked over to what he was reading. That's when she saw that besides the sci-fi book, he had with him the Blood Drinker and Soul Knight scrolls her family had kept and was currently going through the history of them and she wanted to rebuke him as he suddenly looked up at her and said, "Oh... I'm sorry, were you calling for me?"

"What made you suddenly interested in what your made of?" asked Rias as she looked down at the open books, a little surprised he was almost done with them.

Reaper looked down as he said, "Well, I never really knew what exactly a Blood Drinker was or a Soul Knight. I just knew I could do certain things with blood and souls..."

He looked back down at the scrolls as he opened one up and as he looked down at it, she asked him, "You recognize what it is?"

"Looks like a technique to create Blood Demons... but this is pretty advanced even for me... also, its side effects... very nasty if I was to fail pulling this off..." Reaper said as he put it down and then took up the Soul Knight scroll and opened it and then said, "And this one is about making Souls and turn them into Soul Specters... another advanced technique that if I was to fail would have bad side effects..."

He looked at the other scrolls when he picked one up and he cocked his head as he looked at her and said, "What... exactly... is this? I've never seen this before...."