Chapter 18

The morning was beautiful as the city was slowly to awaken from its collective sleep but as the docks seemed to be currently unused, it in fact was being used.

As a staging ground for the Kaos Brigade.

Magicians and a few of the old world demons were gathered in one of the disused warehouses and as the former Devil looked at them all, Ehtem smiled in his armor of blood red as he held his Executioners Blade called Angels Bane. Its black blade gleamed in the gleaming morning dawn and as he looked down at his forces before him, 200 strong Magicians and maybe 100 Old Devils in their more demonic looking armor, he looked at them as he addressed him.

"Today is a glorious day for the Kaos Brigade."

"The church that has once stood dormant here in this city is being renewed by the Archangel Michael as a small base of operations to help protect this town." said Ehtem.

"I will also like to say that the House of Grenmory and Lord Azazel, the Fallen Angel Lord, will be attending. What an unfortunate coincidence."

The Magicians and Devils let out chuckles and as Ehtem looked outside, he was smiling. It had been many years since he had vanished from the Devil society as he tried to become stronger than any Devil, even the Devil king himself. it was during this time that he had met the Kaos Brigade and though he was not a very big Devil he did prove his worth as a strategist and a capable commander.

And as he looked at the church, far away upon a grand hill, he smiled as he knew this would be the day that Ehtem the Devil of the Kaos Brigade made himself known as the most feared Devil of them all.

"We will attack at nightfall, when the celebration is in full swing!"

"Come on Reaper, he's not going to turn you down!" said Rias as they walked through the forest of Familiars.

The forest was dark, slightly damp, and kinda creeped out Reaper for the first time forever. Kuroka walked with him as Issei walked ahead of them and as he and Asia walked side-by-side, Rissei Asia's dragon familiar finally was on its feet again and it flew with her as it looked around.

"I dunno... this place actually gives me the creeps for once." said Reaper in his school uniform.

"Oh, that's so cute... nya!" said Kuroka as she smiled.

"Well, man up fast. Otherwise, the familiars won't like you." said Yuuto as he walked along.

"Oh, really? It's just not being a man that scares them?" said Reaper as he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Boy, you sure are on edge today." said Akeno as she walked along with her Imp familiars.

"Oh, maybe it has something to do with the fact I'm going to another party that will end in another fight with me and some Devil, Fallen, or Angel." muttered Reaper when they heard a rustle.

They all stopped as Issei had stopped them with Asia and they watched as what could only be described as the adult form of Ash Ketchum appeared and stood on the nearby tree and as he looked down at them, he smiled as he said, "Welcome, my friends. I see there are two new members in your ranks."

"Does he remind you of someone?" asked Reaper in a whisper, leaning over to Issei.

"He does but I can't tell who..." answered Issei as he then said to the Familiar Master, "Could you please help Reaper and maybe Kuroka with their first familiars?"

"I can help the Neokmata, but the DevilAngel is going to be on his own." said the Master as he jumped down.

"Why alone?" asked Rias.