Chapter 38

The train came to a sudden and jolting stop as everyone within it was harshly jostled around and as Reaper managed to untangle himself from a somewhat out of it Fantasia, the radiating aura of great power instantly drew his attention and he knew they had arrived.

Almost instantly then the entire train began to take hits from something outside up and down its hull and as Reaper jumped up and managed to summon up his armor and his sword, he busted down the door as he looked down towards Issei with his Boosted Gear already out as he shouted down, "You okay?"

"Yeah! We're fine!" Asia, Rias, and Akeno soon tumbled out and as Reaper looked outside, a spear came crashing through the window before him as it struck the wall next to his head and stuck there, vibrating slightly.

"Ah crap!" Reaper shouted as then he said, "Get everyone you can off the train! Looks like our welcoming party is here!!"

And then, just as Fantasia began to recover herself and begin to go get her gear, Reaper jumped out of the shattered window with javellins and blasts of energy flying by his body as he landed on the ground as he shattered it and sent several monsters, strays, Old Fallen, and Old Devils scattering from the shockwave and as Reaper looked all around him, it was pretty obvious this side of Japan was not going to be the same ever again.

Some curled from the ruins of the city and the surrounding suburbs as it was obvious the monsters, old Devils, Old Fallen, and the Strays had all decided to sow and reap destruction and havoc upon the city as Reaper could smell the strong scent of blood from almost everywhere a once, speaking of the untold slaughter that had happened.

Suddenly a blast of magical energy went flashing by his face and as he watched the explosion wiped out some enemies before him, Reaper looked back to see Akeno with Rias as both of them stepped off the train as they fired multiple magical blasts all around them.

Appearing farther down the train towards the front was Vali, Bikou, and Irina as Reaper didn't see Kuroka amongst their group, it soon didn't take long to see her appear with Xenovia and also Grendel herself as they all came from the end of the train and as Reaper looked back behind him to see Issei appear in his armor and with his sword out, Issei then asked Reaper, "You ready for this?"

"Lets wreck some face!" said Reaper with a grin behind his helmet as he then sprouted his wings and brought up his sword just as he and Issei then took off to go and destroy the enemy attacking them.

It wasn't long before the remaining Olympian Demigods came stumbling off the train and as they began to join the foray of the battle, their shouts of battle and war was soon heard by many on this new battlefield.

Reaper soon landed with Issei amongst a large congregation of monsters and Strays and as both of their shockwaves sent several flying in all directions, their blades suddenly went to town as they went up and down, cleaving bodies and slicing limbs from torso's as the Strays and Monsters were being easily and absolutely butchered.

Fantasia managed to stumble out of the train as she ran right into Yuuto, Koneko, Rosseweisse, and Gasper and as she looked all around her, she then watched as Kuroka with her kimono flaring around her body as she sent bolt after blue bolt of magic at the horde of enemies before her, the monsters screaming as they were obliterated.

"Try to get hurt again." suddenly said Grendel from next to Fantasia and as Fantasia watched Grendel go flying away as Fantasia then looked over to Xenovia as she asked, "What now?"

"We fight... so watch my back and I'll watch yours?" asked Xenovia as she looked at Fantasia with her Hold sword.

Fantasia nodded as she brought up her shield and sword as she then said, "Right... right?"