School (chapter 4)

Harry tried pulling my top over my head but i pushed him away. To be honest, I had never had sex before. I was a virgin. Shocker. I wasn't letting Harry take something I intended to keep, even if i was drunk.

A low groan escaped Harry's lips and he threw himself against my bed sheets.

I laughed and threw myself ontop of him. He groaned on impact but quickly snaked his arms around my waist.

"Your so beautiful", he said in awe, his eyes trailing along my body.

I laughed.

"Your only saying that because you drunk. Your a popstar. You fuck supermodels!".

"Maybe I do but who's saying you can't be a supermodel".

"Oh, fuck up with the cheesy shit, you drunk skank", I said jokingly.

I nudged his side.

He nudged me back.

Letting a yawn escape my lips, I snuggled closer into Harry's chest. The liquor had made me sleepy. Stealing one last look at Harry, I let my eyes droop shut as I fell into a dreamless sleep.

......

*BEEPBEEPBEEEEEP*

My eyes flew open and I smacked my alarm, hard.

A dull pounding flickered in the back of my mind. I had grown accoustom to the morning hangovers. Attempting to move, I started panicking. I couldn't move. Strong arms held me down. I looked to my left and spotted a mess of dark curls.

Who?

I shifted in his arms.

He grumbled before letting his eyes slowly open.

"Goodmorning love".

My heart jumped out of my chest.

Harry Styles.

Yesterday hadn't been a dream.

I had really got drunk with Harry Styles.

We had kissed.

O.M.G.

"I gotta get up for school". I coughed awkwardly.

"Oh yeah. I'll drive you".

"I don't think that would be such a good idea", I informed him.

"And why not", he growled, gripping my wrist.

His strong hold made me stutter.

"H-h-haar-ry, it hurts", I winced.

"Sorry Vicky. Just please let me drive you".

"Uhm, if you insist. Its your funeral".

He snorted as I went to get changed.

30 minutes later, I emerged from the bathroom in high waisted ripped short shorts, and a low cut singlet. I had curled my hair and slipped on my vans.

Ignoring Harry, I headed for the door.

"Vicky, wait. I'm driving you remember".

I snorted.

"Yeah. I remember. As if Im going to listen to what you say".

I started down the footpath.

Letting out a suprised gasp, I started hitting him as he lifted me up over his shoulder.

"I'm driving you", he said, inbetween gritted teeth.

"Your such a doodlehead. I would have let you drive me eventually", I huffed as he threw me into the front seat.

He had to take the fun out of everything.

As he pulled out of the driveway, I started fiddling with the seat cover.

He turned on the radio.

'What makes you beautiful' was playing. He went to change the station but I smacked his hand away.

"And thats what makes you beautiful", I yelled out, only half singing along.

He groaned into his seat as I sang the entire song.

Not long after, Harry pulled into the school carpark. He had the roof down and was visible to the whole school, directioners included.

Girls started screaming and I giggled.

"See. Told ya. Your funeral", I giggled as I hopped out and skipped to class.

A/N. First of all. i may not update for a while bc school assesment and such but please dont leave. I WILL BE BACK.xxx.promise.

In the mean time try and get me 200 reads. i know its pushing it but i really want reads..sorry.xx i need atleast 50 votes it total..maybe less but lets see what happens..xx

Bye for now.xx :)