Loveeee (chapter 30)

I can't comphrehend the actions that brought me to this very day, this very moment.

But when Harry pulled away, I just wanted more. I was technically dating Harvy, be he didn't seem to fit into the equation.

Harry had led me off stage, and taken me out back, smashing me against the wall, and kissing me, hard.

Hot and heavy.

He was hot and heavy, his hands sliding under my top.

"St--stop".

He frowned but did as i said, taking a step back.

"Harvy", I whispered.

His face contorted into anger, but I quickly rushed to an explanation.

"I need to tell him it's over. I can't pretend to love him if I lo---.", I stopped myself just in time.

Had I just about said I loved Harry?

Why had I almost told him that.

My head quickly dropped, but Harry pressed his fingers under my chin, forcing me to look into his green orbs.

"I love you too Vicky. Don't you ever doubt that", he said firmly.

I quickly nodded my head as he smashed his lips against mine.

I pulled away rather quickly, ending the kiss.

"I need to go tell Harvy. We weren't that serious anyway", I hummed, turning on my heel and walking away.

A/n. i know you probably get very annoyed at me due to short chapters buuuttt,,no ones requested a long chapter...if you leave a comment requesting one, i may just give it to you(:

ALSO, I NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE ME A COVER(: AS YOU CAN SEE, MY COVERS NOT VERY GOOD! KIK ME YOUR COVeRS (Fake.It.Baby) I will give you a shoutout(:!!!

loooovvve yooouuu(: !! xx.