Pain (chapter 47)

Harry and the other boys were scheduled to leave tomorrow. It didn't make it any better that Harry had been called out for an unplanned meeting, cancelling our plans together.

I was confused. Was this what it was like to lose someone you love? I wasn't technically losing him. When had I grown so soft?

I flipped the pillow to the cool side and sighed.

A loud knock brought me from my thoughts.

I sprung out of bed, hoping it was Harry, hoping that his plans had been cancelled or cut short as ours were.

My face fell though when I came face to face with Harvy.

"What-what are you d-doing here?", I stuttered, tears pricking at my eyes.

"Rightfully claiming what's mine", he grinned, taking a hold of the top of my arm.

I winced, as he dragged me through my house, and up into my bedroom, slamming the door.

He pushed me against the bed and I winced and whimpered.

He crawled on top of me, and I struggled with him.

The doorbell rang from downstairs, and I started screaming and shouting hysterically.

Harvy slapped me across the face, hard, sure to leave a mark.

My bedroom door flung open, and thats when Harvy hit me again,knocking me unconcious.

Before falling unconcious, I got a better look at the dark figure standing in my doorway, his face full of hurt, agony and longing.

Harry.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A/N. Vote and Comment..comment like crazy..sorry for the wait..im being casually lazzyyy!!!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<