Feelings (chapter 31)

I would love to thank @_ilovejccaylen_ for the amazing cover, and for promising to help me out with any other covers i need(: she's amazin,,go and follow her(:

On with the story now...

The break-up with Harvy had been harder than expected.

"What are you saying Vicky?", Harvy quivered, with tears in his eyes.

"I'm saying we're over", I whimpered, attempting to be strong.

I let go of his hand, and let him slip away.

But he only grabbed my wrist, and pulled my towards him, hard.

I whimpered, as his breath hit my cheek.

He started kissing up and down my neck, leaving a huge love bite for sure. He nipped at my neck, and I recoiled, struggling out of his grasp.

Opening the door to his apartment, I ran, down the steps, and down the street, tears fresh in my eyes.

I came to a steady stop. I really wished I could drive right now.

I flipped out my phone, deciding not to call Harry. He couldn't see me in this state.

I dialled another number and they picked up immediately.

I told them the address and sat in the gutter, letting the tears pour down.

"Vicky", came a rough voice.

My head snapped up.

"Zayn, thank god you came", I said, bounding up from the sidewalk and up into his arms.

"Whoa, what's wrong babe?", he asked, assessing my tear stained face.

His eyes froze on my slowly growing love bite(hickey).

"How..w-who? Did Harry force himself on you again", Zayn said, frowning.

"No-no,,Harvy--he--he did", I whimpered through tears.

Zayn's face contorted in rage, and I whimpered in fear.

"It's okay babe, let's go back to the boys and I's house."

"Will--will Harry be there?" I needed to see him.

Zayn looked uncomfortable but nodded slowly.

"He is", he confirmed a loud.

I smiled and leaned back into the seat.

Fifteen minutes and 22 seconds later, we had pulled up in the driveway and I flew out of the car, way before Zayn.

The door was already open. Pushing through it, I smacked into someone upon entrance.

I looked up to see Harry and I burst into tears.

His arms were instantly around me, pulling me close to him.

He led me into what I presumed was his bedroom and sat me on his bed.

"What's wrong? Vicky? Tell me", he said, stroking my face, and pushing my hair back.

His eyes froze on my neck, and he pulled away, anger and confusion etched into his features.

"Harvy did it."

He only seemed to get angrier.

"He forced himself onto me. I couldn't stop him", I said, behind an eyeful of tears.

Harry quickly stood up, pacing the room with an angry stride.

He punched the wall. I flinched as dry wall crumbled upon his feet.

"Why do you always get so angry? Why Harry? Please tell me. What's your problem?", I pleaded.

He slowly turned to face me, his face slightly softening.

Anger still flarred behind his eyes.

"Do you want to know what my problem is? I will tell you what my problem is, I LOVE YOU I love your name, I love the way you look at me, I love your gorgeous smile, I love the way you walk, I love your beautiful eyes, I love what you look like when you are asleep, I love the sound of your laugh, to hear your voice fills my entire heart with an indescribable feeling. I love the way I can be having the worst day of my life and seeing you completely changes my mood. I love how when you touch me I get weak, that is my problem... ", he yelled, making sure the whole house heard.

"And you don't think I love you just as much?"

Harry came over and sat down beside me.

"I know you do. And that's what scares me. You shouldn't feel that way. Nor should I. Love just leads to misery and heartbreak", he proclaimed.

"Well, let's be the exception", I whispered against his lips.

And with that, he kissed me, and my head spun. I found myself tugging at his curls unintionally and melting beneath his touch.

"I love you Vicky. I love you so, so much. It hurts.", he breathed against my lips.

"I love you more, Harry".

"Lies."

"Not at all".

"Shhh,shh Vicky, shut up and kiss me", he demanded, roughly pushing me against the sheets.

I obliged.

A/N. Hopefully that was longer. I tried. and i just had to update already. Too many people wanted it(:! xx.

Enjoyyy(:!xx