Starbucks.Part 2.(Chapter 40)

That little shit.

It was bad enough he was hooking up with Emily, but now he didn't even have the dencency to be faithful to her.

She was in love with him, or at least who he was pretending to be.

Kevin.

Better known as Harvy.

He had his tounge down some skanky blondes throat.

Without thinking, or much warning at that, I left Harry's side, and marched over to Harvy.

I pulled him from the blonde, and slapped his right cheek, hard.

A smirk appeared on his lips, as his cheek went red.

He leaned in, and kissed me, right on the lips!

I pulled away, cringing as Harry towered over both Harvy and I.

"Harry, I think we should leave. Forget the coffee. We can order in", I said firmly, gripping the material of his shirt, and pulling him away.

Harry went silent, not a word leaving his lips, until we sat in his car.

"I...", he attempted, but his words were inturrupted by sobs, and tears.

His tears.

Harry gripped the steering wheel, his knuckles turning white.

"Harry. It's okay."

"No Vicky! It's not. I can never manage to protect you properly. I just wish I was more of a man. It's just like before. I'm going to grow too distant, and you'll dump me, just like she did..", his voice dripped in venom as he said 'she', but also faltered, as he trailed off.

Harry started the engine.

"Like who?"

Harry tried to change the subject.

"What a lovely day we're having", he mumbled.

"Like WHO!?", I said, louder and firmer this time.

"Jesus Christ Vicky! Just fucking drop it!", Harry yelled, swerving slightly.

"No! I will not 'just fucking drop it' Harry. Why are you keeping shit from me?"

"It's not important", he said, through gritted teeth.

"Well, if it's not flippin important, why can't you just tell me?"

"It doesn't involve you. You wouldn't understand."

"Oh.k Harry. Take me home".

"No Vick..."

"I said take.me.home", I said slowly.

He shut up, and did a U-turn.

He was taking me home.

Good.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>A/N. ahhhh, sucks so much to be in year 10 :( hope you enjoyed this :) like i said, if you wish to contact me from now on,kik me (Katelyn_louisee) vote and comment :) oh, thank you for the lovely reads, votes, comments and feedback, much appreciated! if you wish for me to assist in a story, answer questions, or just talk, kik me:)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<