Tears and Media (Chapter 37)

First of all, I would just like to say that you for all the support and love :3 when you start a story, you never know where its going to go, or how many people are going to read it, but you keep on writing and writing, and eventually it all seems worth it. I encourage my readers to write and just write some more. Why not start a story? What is there to lose? NOTHING! Exactly! You, as readers really do make my day :) !xx

Thank-you :) !! xxx.

"Styles Attacks Defenceless Man"

"Harry Punches Random Drooling Over Nameless Woman"

"Styles defends his 'Princess' "

These were only a few of the articles that had been published due to what happened only mere days ago.

It hadn't even been a week!

What suprised me most was that me identity was still a mystery to the media.

They usually had all these facts from day one.

Articles on who I was were starting to arise as well though.

It was disheartening to know I was causing Harry so much grief, but hey, that was my job, right?

I couldn't let Harry steal my heart without causing him a hell of a lot of stress and grief.

It wouldn't work any other way.

I packed up my books, and threw them in my bag.

Placing my bag on my back , I headed for the library exit.

I had come to study, but I had found myself caught up in researching Harry, and what the media had to say about him, or more or less, US.

The air was cool, clean, and just typical london weather.

Rainy and Gloomy.

It set the theme to my life.

Grey and sad.

Lost deep in my thoughts, I hadn't noticed the first click of the camera, but the second caught me off guard, sending me stumbling to the ground.

My bag flew open, my books now all muddy and wet.

My palms were grazed, and bleeding.

I wiped the blood away onto my now muddy and torn jeans.

Throwing my destroyed books back in my bag, I got up, and attempted to continue on.

The rain grew heavier.

Why hadn't a brought a damned umbrella!

I sighed in frustration, and thats when I realised I was still being followed by that stupid, pesky photographer.

He must of seen the whole thing.

"Go away!!", I screamed, my own salty tears mixing with the rainwater.

His camera flashed.

"Have you ever heard of privacy!", I screamed, fighting against the heavy rain and wind.

He just blinked at me, taking yet another photo.

I screamed, frustrated and flustered.

Yet again, another photo was taken.

Fed up, and teary eyed, I threw my bag at him, and took off running down the street.

Minutes later, I arrived home.

I dodged my parents and their questions.

They didn't give a fuck about me!

I ran into my room, slamming the door with a bang.

Fishing through my underwear draw, I pulled out something I hadn't touched in ages, not since Harry yelled at me for doing so.

Vodka.

A/N. oohhhh,,so Vickys back to drinking away her problems.., or is she ? ;)

Vote and Comment!!!! xxxxxx.