Bonfire{Part 1} (chapter 23)

I collected my handbag and sunglasses off the kitchen bench, examining myself one last time in the windows reflection. I was wearing a strapless teal bikini, and ripped denim shorts.

It was--simple, and I was rocking the beach look, with my hair hanging in natural waves down my back.

I smiled, before obeying the honking car out front, warning me to hurry up.

"Emily!", I squealed, with real enthusasium.

"Vicky, babe! I've missed you."

I laughed.

"We saw each other like two days ago, at school", I reminded her.

"It's been in like forever since we've hung out though. OMG!, I can't believe we get to hang with One Direction. It's probably a normal thing for you, but I'm freaking out!"

"Gosh, breathe", I commanded.

"Vic, I can't breathe. It's One Direction plus a bonfire down at the beach. It's gonna be slammin".

I giggled at her choice of words. I mean, who says slammin? That's just so weird.

"Your very strange", I said,poking her arm, as I slid in the car beside her.

"I am amazing", she screamed, as she took off down the street.

"Hmmm. Sure you are.", I hummed.

********************

"What if I accidently fart? or burp? What if I embarrasse myself? Oh, Vicky, I can't do this. Let me leave--"

"Hello ladies".

Emily stood frozen as Harry greeted us.

I couldn't help but jump into his arms. Harry and I had patched up our relationship, and he was a really sweet guy. He was still dissapointed at me about the Zayn thing though.

Harry seemed guienly suprised as I wrapped my legs around his waist, but he gladly help me up, grabbing my butt to hoist me up.

"Hey to you too Vicky", he said, smiling.

"Strangely, I've missed you. You are such a dork. How did I miss you?"

He faked mock hurt.

"Actually, I missed Liam more".

"Mine", he growled, his grip tightening on me.

I laughed out loud.

Getting down from his arms, I returned back to Emily.

"Emily, meet Harry. Harry, meet Emily", I said, with the stupidist grin on my face.

A/N..sorry..its short,,i wanted to get something up and its 12:24am..ugh,;im gonna get some sleep..will update tomorrow for sure (: !! vote and comment !! xxx.