Loon Expirence (Chapter 36)

Shoutout to Cynthia1D_ and senyaa_ for commenting :). loving your feedback and comments :) meep. i followed them :)

On with the story!!!

Harry was almost as estatic as Emily when I told him of the double date I'd agreed to.

A huge grin lit up his face and he had kissed me.

I hadn't told him of Harvy of coarse, and here I was, anxiously chewing on my lip as I waited for Emily and Harvy to arrive.

Harry gave my hand a squeeze, and I smiled weakly at him.

"What's wrong babe?"

Harry himself looked far away, and I didn't want to worry him.

"Nothing", I lied.

He nodded, and I watched as his eyes glazed over, as he starred off into the distance.

What was wrong with me!?

What was wrong with him.

I shook my head, and jumped slightly when the front door of the cafe opened, and slammed shut.

Emily and Harvy made their way over, hand in hand, all coupley like.

Yuck.

I nudged Harry, and his head snapped up.

His was suprised and confused. Anger flarred in his face, and he stood up.

"What the fuck", Emily shrieked as Harry pushed Harvy, hard, causing him to stumble to the ground.

"Don't you fucking come near her", Harry growled. "Don't you touch her again. Don't you look at her, or I will kill you", Harry growled through a clenched jaw.

Harvy stood up, and started laughing.

"I've done nothing mate, so chill. Nothing yet", he said, nodding his head up and down like a loon.

Harry punched him without hesitation.

Right in the jaw.

Blood spilled from his mouth, sickly trailing down his throat.

"Oh my gosh. Your boyfriend is physcotic Vicky", Emily squealed, dragging Harvy away.

Light flarred through the room.

Cameras.

Shit.

Emily and Harvy left via the front door, leaving an angry Harry, still fumming, surrounded by camerman and reporters.

There was no telling what he would do.

He never behaved like this, except for when he was highly intoxicated.

It was kind of hot.

Shaking my head, I cut through the crowd of people, and grabbed Harry by the shirt.

"I think we should leave babe", I said in a calming tone, or as calm as I could in a situation like this one.

He ignorned me.

"Harry, the cameras".

He shook my off.

I grabbed his hand, but was met with a sticky substance.

Blood.

"Oh gosh Harry, your hands".

Harry's eyes flickered to his hands, and slowly he began to move.

He pulled me close, and we left via the back door.

The newspapers were sure to get a kick out of this story, I thought bitterly, as Harry started the engine and pulled out onto the highway.

A/N. DRAMA...ahhh!!! HaHA! scary harry )(: lololol :3

kik meeee- Fake.It.Baby

VOTE AND COMMENT!!! :)!!!!