Run, away. (chapter 51)

"What do you want Harry", I screamed through the door, letting tears shake my whole body, and voice.

I must sound like a frog stuck in a blender, with the way my voice cracked and croaked.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to clear up the rumours. Nothing happened.."

"Thats what they all say", I screamed back, mid-sentence.

"But I'm serious. Nothing happened", he choked.

Was he ..was he crying?

Slowly, I unlocked the door, and let him pull me into a forced hug.

He dropped the flowers, and pressed his lips against mine, hard, forcing his tounge into my mouth, and holding onto me tightly.

I dug my nails into his back, as he pushed me into a wall, slamming the front door shut.

My nails left a trail along his back, as my hands wandered up his shirt.

This boy, he drove me crazy, with one look, one touch, one word.

"I believe you".

"What", he croaked.

"I believe you didn't cheat. If you say you didn't, you didn't", I murmered, as he kissed along my neck.

"That's my girl.", he smirked.

I tugged at his curls, and took the lead, ripping off his shirt, and discarding it on the floor.

"I love you Vicky", he said, tearing off my shirt, as we climbed the stairs to my room.

"I--i dont think I can do this ..not yet. Not with so many questions unanswered, not with so many unknowns", I yelped, as he pressed me to my bed.

He had started to pull of my pants, but stopped, looking up towards me.

"Questions--what questions", he said, rolling off the top of me.

"Well, for starters, why your here, when you should be in New York, touring.", I said, blinking at him, waiting for his reply.

"Well ..that-- may be difficult to answer".

"Spit it out Styles".

"Would you believe me if I said I ran away".

"From what?"

"From life, the fame", he said sighing, throwing his head back.

"I don't understand", I said, squinting up at him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A/N. Voteee and Commentttt