Go back. (Chapter 52)

"It's all so ovewhelming. I miss you so much Vicky. I thought I was strong, but I crumbled. I broke down on stage last night. Why? Because a fan called you ugly, and attention seeking. I told a fan to fuck off two days ago, because she said my girlfriend was a no hoper, gold digger. And then at the nightclub, I almost lost my shit. Why? Because some random chick decides to grind on me, and ask for sex, then tell the magazines I slept with her! It's fucking insane!", Harry was now yelling, and pacing the room.

"Harry ..", I sighed, shutting my eyes. "You know you have to fly back to New York, like, right now. You can't let your fans down", I stated, opening my eyes.

"Then come with me", he said, grabbing a hold of my hands.

"Harry ..y-you know I-i can't do that. Why would you even ask? I have school, and responsibilities here."

Harry sighed in sadness.

"I miss you like crazy Vicky. Day by day, you have me wondering, wanting, needing. Where are you? What are you doing?"

"Most likely ditching some class, but still maintaining a B average", I laughed.

Harry had tears in his eyes as he squeezed my hands.

"Don't you ever leave me."

I nodded silently.

Harry seemed so vunerable, he always did.

It was these weak moments that had me questioning his sanity. I knew Harry had a bad past with relationships, but by now he had to understand I was not like the rest.

I wouldn't break his heart, or at least not painfully.

"Now go, back off to New York for you mister, before anyone realises", I smirked, pushing him down the stairs and out the front door.

"Whoa. whoa. Why so pushy? Can I at least have a kiss before I leave", he said, pulling a kissy face.

"What are you? like two?", I said, before leaning in and pecking his lips.

"I'll skype you later", I screamed, waving from the porch as he started his car; and drove away.

I stood there for a few more moments, trying to collect myself, before my knees gave way, and the tears I'd been holding back shook my body uncontrollably.

>>>>>>>>>>A/N. Vottttteeee and Commennttt!! i got a request for smut? you guys want that, or not? i mean, i'd feel weird writing it, but if you guys want it, i will provide it. leave your thoughts in the comments.. yay or nay ? :) goodbye loveliesss :)