Um.. ok? (Chapter 54)

"And class, that is how we humans today have learnt to adapt", Dallas smirked, ending the lesson, sneakily winking at me.

I blushed madly. We had just spent a whole 70 minutes (A/N. yes, 70 whole minutes, thats how we roll in Australia, do you?) discussing reproduction and the human body.

It was safe to say, I was incredibly embarrassed.

The class rushed out just as the bell sounded.

I pushed out of my seat, and followed behind them.

"Uh, Victoria, I need to talk to you before you leave, please".

I sighed, watching and waiting as the sweet taste of escape thinned.

"And why would that be, Mr Reed?", I said, emphasising 'Mr Reed'.

"You have been missing school quite a lot lately", he interjected.

"Yeah so?", I said in a duh tone, as if it were perfectly normal.

Which it was.

"Why is that, may I ask", he questioned a loud.

His heavy texan accent sent chills down my spin, but I struggled to stay focused.

"Uh, I ..my boyfriend. He left on tour some time ago, and I had to spend time with him. Then I got into an accident, and he left before I could say goodbye. I haven't been feeling so well lately", I said confidently.

It was the truth.

"Your a very beautiful girl Victoria".

"Uh, thanks Mr Reed".

"Call me Dallas".

"Will do. Well, I got to go now Mr R ... Dallas", I stuttered, completley uncomfortable.

I nodded to Dallas and left.

Well, I don't quite know what to think.

That was weird.

Extremley weird.

Brushing it off, I hurried down the halls, and quickly walked home.

There wasn't much to do now, and I felt lonely without Harry.

Extremley lonely.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A/N. whhoooooosssseeee ready for Harry to come back???? comment how you think he should come back, or maybe she should go see him? or how should the story go? what do you think? i like dallas..i like him a lot :) he can be mine :))))) spam my kik, make it blow up, and i will update suuppeerr quickly, i didnt get a good response last chapter, and i got sad :( kik- katelyn_louisee <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<