Fun (chapter 20)

I sighed, running my hands through Zayn's hair.

"Zayn, what are we doing?"

"Kissing? Now let's go. The pizza should be here soon", he said, tugging on my waist.

I let my hands fall to my sides and followed after Zayn.

He was advoiding my question, and that bugged me. Why was I even messing around with Zayn?

He was sexy, and his strong jawline drove me crazy, (lol,im actually turned on my strong jawlines,no judging) but I couldn't stop thinking this was going to end badly.

He has a girlfriend Vicky!! Of coarse this is going to end badly.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a voice.

"Vicky,you ok?".

I looked up to find Liam starring back at me.

"Hmm, yeah. Just peachy!"

Liam looked unsure at my over enthusasium but I just brushed him off. After all, he had accused me of being a slut.

"vrichky", Niall mumbled from behind me.

He was stuffing his face with pizza.

"NIALL", I yelled back.

He swallowed the remains of his pizza and tapped his lips.

"I could really use another kiss", he laughed.

"In your dreams, Horan".

"Vicky, I was joking", he laughed, taking a seat next to me. He couldn't stop laughing.

It was contagious. I burst out laughing.

Slowly our laughter died down, and someone passed me a spiece of pizza. I swallowed it almost completly whole.

"Marry me", Niall smirked, shoving yet another piece of pizza in his mouth.

He had sauce all over his face. It was almost adorable.

"Hmm, married to 1/5 of One Direction. Sounds nice", I said pretending to think about it.

"Stop teasing. You'd marry me in a heartbeat", he bellowed.

"Cocky, are we?", I said raising an eyebrow. "I'm sure that will get you real far".

All the guys burst out laughing, and suprisingly, so did Perrie.

Niall shot me a dirty look.

I winked at him, waggling my eyebrows.

He pretended to sulk, and I just flipped him off.

"Grow up Horan".

"Why are you so mean.", Niall huffed.

This resulted in another round of laughter, and this time, even Niall laughed.

A/N...Ughhh,this is more of a filler,i have writers block....like..i know where I want this story to go, i just don't know what events to put inbetween it? Message me with ideas/advice and i will live you 5everr!! 5ever because its more than forever(: hahahh

byyeee for now (: !!!. xx.