Him (Chapter 50)

'Styles Girlfriend throws a hissy fit at local hospital'

'Heartbroken and dropped?'

'Lies and deciete?-the styles cycle."

I couldn't escape Harry, not even for one second. He was all over the media, splashed across magazine covers, and flauntered over websites, over facebook and twitter.

One paticular magazine caught my eye.

"Styles denys cheating claim-proclaims he so in love with girlfriend"

So now he was a liar and a cheat.

I should have known better than to trust an arrogant popstar.

To make matters worse, papparazzi had been following me since that day at the hospital, just watching, waiting gor me to explode. I was so very close to.

I wasn't even the bloody celebrity! Harry was.

Slamming shut the front door to my house, I wasn't suprised to see neither of my parents. I was too inconvient for anyone, and everyone-espically them.

I threw my house keys on the bench, and crawled over to the couch.

Getting comfy, I groaned when there was a knock at the door.

I flipped up, and advanced slowly towards the door, feeling sick to the gut.

Swinging the door open, my face dropped when I took in the person standing there.

Tight jeans, tight top, beanie, and suprisingly a boquet of flowers.

Harry.

I blinked once. twice. three times.

"Victoria", he croaked.

I slammed the door in a rush, panic controlling me, my senses and my action.

This was not good.

Not at all.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A.N. had to rush this...anyway..vote and comment :) i have a question for you guys? if you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? leave your answers in the comments, and hit that vote button :33 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<